• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you dressing up as on Halloween?

Mutations2000

Socially Awkward Freak
The Horseless Headless Horsemann from TF2. Hopefully, I'll have a fursuit by next Halloween, but this year, it'll have to be the HHH.

Darkwing

Eeegh I dunno I'll probably just throw on all the airsoft gear I have in my closet and stand at the door, maybe carrying my m249 replica as a prop.

Rex Aeterna

i have no clue. i probably end up busy as usual...and this is the only time of the year i actually eat candy too.

Aleu

Deuces
I'll see if I can show up to work with my tail again and try to pass as Holo from Spice and Wolf. :3c

Kreevox

Groovy Kitsune
I'm going to a Halloween party this sunday in my freshly revamped Red Pyro costume, as of right now its stuffed w/ clothes like a scarecrow sitting on my recliner in my bedroom. Still not used to seeing it as I walk up the stairs, scared the shit out of my parents this morning.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Pedobear.

Milo

this just in, I don't have any pillow sacks... so I'll just uh... rip up one of my tank tops, and place it around me to look like some kind of horribly attempted barbarian

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
I'll see if I can show up to work with my tail again and try to pass as Holo from Spice and Wolf. :3c
dude if you dressed as holo I'd dress as... oh whoever that guy is (hasn't seen the show).

Lol, Americans and Halloween.
You guys are just jelly you don't have a holiday that gives you an excuse to dress like a zombie in public and not get stared at, and gives you buttloads of chocolate for free as well.

Schwimmwagen

You guys are just jelly you don't have a holiday that gives you an excuse to dress like a zombie in public and not get stared at, and gives you buttloads of chocolate for free as well.

Last year when The Walking Dead was being released on TV over here, loadsapeople dressed up as zombies in London, I think it was. I also heard of some big zombie walk thing in Newcastle. :> There are a few large-scale zombie-walks to be had over here.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
dude if you dressed as holo I'd dress as... oh whoever that guy is (hasn't seen the show).

Why would I be jealous of that? Also, it is a holiday over here, but adults tend to behave like adults. :/

Ariosto

I won't dress up as anything.
Disguising is not something I actually enjoy. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy Halloween:
I take it as an excuse to steal my sister's candy, steal candy from the bowl and saciate my gluttony for candy. That's it.
Sometimes, to take customs from other countries isn't so bad.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever