• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you dressing up as on Halloween?

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Yay naked Aleu... I mean I'm too flamboyantly gay for you women and your cooties and your sarlacc pit crotch.

Aleu

Deuces
Yay naked Aleu... I mean I'm too flamboyantly gay for you
mares and your cooties and your sarlacc pit crotch.

I dunno man. I've had a gay boyfriend and another gay guy flirt with me (knowing I'm a woman). I think I'm a gay magnet or something.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Are you the guy from A Clockwork Orange's poster.

It makes me a sad murderous psychotic gang leader that you only know him from the poster. But yes, that is Alex Delarge, who becomes the titular "Clockworked Orange"

Ariosto

It makes me a sad murderous psychotic gang leader that you only know him from the poster. But yes, that is Alex Delarge, who becomes the titular "Clockworked Orange"

Truth is, I haven't seen the movie, nor read the book in which it's based (consider the time and place in which I live). At the moment, the movie that has piqued my interest the most is Eyes Wide Shut.

Also, my landlady went to a pet costume contest. Her dog (her name's Lola and she used to be a stray one) went in a carnival costume (like those exhuberant costumes you see in Latinamerican carnivals). From what I heard, she was among the contest's winners.

BouncyOtter

I went out with some friends last night. I dressed up as The Coon, and one of my friends was Toolshed (from South Park if someone doesn't know). We also ran into a Mr. Garrison which led to a fun interaction. It was a fun night.

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
this is the first halloween I didn't get to properly celebrate, so I'm just throwing on a collar and a cat tail :p

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
A sort of Chinese-styled fox 'demon'; Black pants, red Mandarin jacket, red hairspray, kinda girly makeup, and a fluffy tail!

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
My Halloween costume comes in January, I am so excited!

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Didn't go Trick or Treating, but did have a Marvel (movie) Universe party, and it went off well. Some random people that were invited showed up without costumes, stayed for like 20 minutes, and took quite a bit of pizza (which is kinda prick-ish. Show up late, leave early, no costume, eat up limited food), but other than that, it was pretty awesome.

It was way too cold for my mate's jacuzzi, but a lot of people went in, and had fun - Though were they chilly afterwards :v

People are calling for a DC Universe party next year, but we all spent quite a bit of money and time on THESE costumes, so we'll likely make it an annual Marvel party and just improve our costumes.

I was Captain America, the Host was Iron Man, his girlfriend was Black Widow, and then the rest goes - Thor, Dr. Octopus, Deadpool (Wolverine origins), Loki, Sandman, Magneto, and some dude who got the invite and proceeded to ignore the entire thing and came as some random dude from Ranma 1/2.

Last edited:

BearlyBen

I told you guys I was going to go as Jim Belushi in Blues Brothers, and I think I pulled it off alright!

Here is a youtube vid of me at Blizzcon asking a question to the Devs.

I hate stupid people, and I don't like the kick process, so I thought I'd ask about it...sure enough I got the round-about answer, but meh. I got my moments in the spotlight :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3DlckyMeGE

I'm at the 5:10 minute mark. Tell me what you think :D

As the comments say, apparently I make a good "Big Hoss" from Pawn stars, which is eerily comparable. lol

General-jwj

Prime Minister of Belgium
I was dressed up and everything, but no one came to ask for candy. Same as last year. And the year before that.

As a friend of mine said on sunday on the subject of Halloween "it came from the States, and it'll die in the States". True, true.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever