• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you drinking?

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Yeah we got it. It's okay, but I wanted a nice dark imported ale and we got none at the classy Hy Vee.

Hahahaha I remember Hy Vee. Truly the epitome of classy establishments. *sigh* It's time to come back home, I think.

Oh, and to stay on topic I'm drinking water 'cause I'm at work and we're not allowed to drink fun things here.

Alucardo3

grapefruit juice. =P

Garrus

Samuel L Jackson's Nightmare
Beechams Flu Plus meds with water mixed in and some sugar. Actually tastes better than Lemsip and works better.

Riavis

Gatorade now. I just got half a pallet of the stuff for free. I have like a couple hundred of them outside of my CHU : /

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The last think I drank was some plum wine. Good stuff!

Rynn

Monochrome Fox
I'm giving myself a whole bunch of cancer and drinking Diet Coke D: At least that's what my friend tells me.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Coffee, can't live without it.

Max

Banned
Banned
Bloody Mary. I was hungry and thirsty and it's kind of like drinking a meal. Extra pepper.

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
Old English Mead. I found it at my 'artsy' beer store.

Not bad.

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
I'm giving myself a whole bunch of cancer and drinking Diet Coke D: At least that's what my friend tells me.

Add some Haitian rum. It counter-acts the cancers.

Rynn

Monochrome Fox
It's true. Shit has aspartame in it. Enjoy your future brain cancer
*sads* But... but... but! Actually I hate diet, it's just all we had.

Volkodav

Dad****er
*sads* But... but... but! Actually I hate diet, it's just all we had.
It's horrible, man. Tastes like flat pop or gum that lost its flavour.
Still, diet pop, sweet & low,gum with aspartame, etc. All bad for you

Redregon

Banned
Banned
It's horrible, man. Tastes like flat pop or gum that lost its flavour.
Still, diet pop, sweet & low,gum with aspartame, etc. All bad for you

not just aspartame either... ever do your research on phosphoric acid? that shits worse for you than aspartame. (leaches the calcium from your body and throws your pH WAAAAY off which leads to really nasty health issues if left to do it's thing unfettered.)

basically, unless you're diabetic, you're better off just drinking regular sugar sweetened pops.