• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you grateful for?

F

FrostHeart

I'm grateful for my mom. Family is something most dont realize is temporary! I lost my dad, so I know.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I'm grateful for surviving after near-death experiences, twice in a row.

Actually, I don't know... But everyone else says that's what I gotta be grateful for. Guess it counts?

B

blue sky love

God & Jesus, My family, my brand new niece, my living situation and my friends.

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
My 400 sheets of newsprint, just waiting for me to expand my drawing skills! Google docs, just waiting for me to expand my writing skills! EdX, just waiting for me to expand my scholarly skills!

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
My family and especially my parents, I am so so grateful that they let me take my time to get better with my health and doesn’t push me to get a job or to start studying since I am physically unable to do so. God bless them <3

Last edited:
F

FrostHeart

My family and especially my parents, I am so so grateful that they let me take my time to get better with my health and doesn’t push me to get a job or to start studying since I am physically unable to. God bless them <3
Sounds better then my family, but I still love my family because you only get one.

Guifrog

Blue frog
Weirdest family, living in a convenient place where I don't need to own a car (I can't drive) to work things out, great friends IRL, some brain limits compensated by some superpowers, finding out that my animal-character-related hobby was such a big thing that many people can relate to

Vitamin B12

Ultimate Space-faring Fox
Pizza rolls. Nothing gets you through tough times like a plate with wayyyy to many pizza rolls on it.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I am grateful that participating in online forums since I was a teenager didn't warp me into the kind of person who watches 5G coronavirus conspiracy videos on youtube.

I feel though that this was more a matter of being lucky.

D

Deleted member 111470

I am grateful that participating in online forums since I was a teenager didn't warp me into the kind of person who watches 5G coronavirus conspiracy videos on youtube.

I feel though that this was more a matter of being lucky.

It's never too late to start.

I'm grateful for having internet and access to YouTube.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I'm grateful for my Daddy.

He saved me from suiciding, and further helped me gain hope for the future, and he still is. My life is full of void and short-lasting things, yet he gave me an eternal faith towards our common goal. Which even my family couldn't.