• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you guys looking forward to this year?

Van the cheesen one

What is this? What is that??
When I'm feeling a little down, I like to focus on things I'm looking forward to in the near future, how about you?
Fingers crossed I'll finally be getting my own living space, which excites me to no end (also motivates me to work more xD). Small things like new games lurking on the horizon are keeping me running as well (so many movies/games, so little time and money xD)
What are you guys excited about this year? :)

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Another birthday, another christmas, another day to hang out with the folks i like.

I have no achievable end goals this year, things like moving out, graduation are next years big thing i hope.

This year i want to see my balance statement hit at least 6k.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
I am also really looking forward to spring.

Some of the winter flowers are already appearing.

Oh yes!

Best part about it here is the birds...My favorite being the American Robin, so peaceful sounding at first light.
I always know spring is soon to come when we hear our first group of European Starlings, as they are the first to arrive before any other migratory bird...

Can't complain as we've been spared with a really mild winter this year, we've only been hit by the polar vortex this last week...
Nothing like last year with literally 2+ feet of snow...

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Yes Crocus and Snowdrops, though they are yet to open.
We have a Crocus blooming in the front yard now. I'm in Memphis, Tennessee.
Oh yes!

Best part about it here is the birds...My favorite being the American Robin, so peaceful sounding at first light.
I always know spring is soon to come when we hear our first group of European Starlings, as they are the first to arrive before any other migratory bird...
We have robins year round here. A lot of folks don't know that robins used to be a game bird. *Gotta cook up some robin stew*;)

Spring is just around the corner and is one of my favorite seasons out here.
Can’t have spring without allergies, definitely not looking forward to that aspect >~<

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
We have a Crocus blooming in the front yard now. I'm in Memphis, Tennessee.

We have robins year round here. A lot of folks don't know that robins used to be a game bird. *Gotta cook up some robin stew*;)

Hell I didn't know that either:eek:

Robin's are part of the thrush family of birds, didn't really know that they were considered game...
Well I guess anything is if your brave enough;)

We need a bird thread, and @Infrarednexus should start it!:D

Oh, and my Tax Refund
Maybe....

*dejected sobbing*

23R0

This year I am excited to turn 15 and get a part-time job over the summer, of course, a job isn't a super fun thing, but I am looking forward to getting my own money and learning how to manage it. Plus too I will be able to buy some stuff myself. uwu

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
This year I am excited to turn 15 and get a part-time job over the summer, of course, a job isn't a super fun thing, but I am looking forward to getting my own money and learning how to manage it. Plus too I will be able to buy some stuff myself. uwu
Learning self-dependance is always a good thing.:)

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
I honestly have no idea of what to expect out of this year... I've been stuck in a state of impotence and conformity for quite a while now, so I basically let life take its course and surprise me every once in a while at this point... if anything nice happens, good, if any crappy thing happens, I'll just have to deal with it on my own, as always

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
This year I'm excited to have my own place to myself. I've been moved out of .t childhood for several years, but have always had a roommate. Well this year, I've finally decided to have my own place that is just my own. That, and I am gonna start saving for a partial suit, which excites me to no end! :D

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Going go Bronycon in August! This is the final year of the con, coinciding with the final season. What's nice is that it's only a 30 min walk to the convention center from where I live so not having travel or hotel costs saves most of the typical con going costs. And hopefully a friend is gonna come visit. Should be fun...would be amazing if Lauren Faust showed up for the farewell...she did grow up in Maryland so one can hope : )