• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Listening To?

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Really enjoying Poets of the Fall.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
While unfortunately my venue wasn't the one chosen for the album, a trip down memory lane hearing this. Hell of a show to catch live in '15.

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
sorry, haha finally the correct thread!

not right now but I loved this ad in youtube B3
IMG_20210603_085546872~2.jpg

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
Most recently I have been listening to a lot of Cavetown because my boyfriend and I broke up. Mostly "Green", "Meteor Shower" and "Talk to Me". I tend to like New Age, Rock/Metal and Instrumental music such as Sleeping At Last and Written By Wolves. There is also a lot of beautiful anime music out there. Like the music from the anime Made in the Abyss. And Cavetown just makes sweet music. It's hard to believe that someone so young made music this good. It's mostly personal taste.

I'll share Meteor Shower by Cavetown:

EDIT: I hope I'm in the right thread. I'm quite new and I noticed there were two threads like this. I managed to avoid the user-created music thread. I'm just hoping I'm in the right place.
Also "Talk to Me", in my personal opinion is one of the most healing songs I've ever heard. I also find it really calming.

EDIT 2: Okay I had to share this as well.

Last edited:

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Коробейники!!
One of my fave russian songs! Hehee

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery

K

KibaTheWolf

im writing lyrics for a Kiba + nightshade + kid Ryu Trio ^w^ hardbass is me, flute is shade, beeps and bops are Ryu.

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid
(grinning by all 42 teeth) What I've always liked about Orden Ogan is the cheerful optimism of their songs.