• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Listening To?

MemphisHyena

*old vine reference here*
Big Hero Six ost :3

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
Sleeping At Last
Other nice songs: "Sorrow", "Heart" and "Light" (all these have singing)

They also do songs for the Enneagram numbers as part of one of their Atlas albums. Here are two of them:
This second one needs a little patience - it has a loading bar which seeing can actually make me feel pretty impatient xD I think it's meant to symbolise deep thinking as 5's usually spend a lot of time thinking and putting together their thoughts before they speak
I had terrible social skills as a kid because I'd get hooked on one part of a conversation, spend 5 minutes thinking it over and then try to present my point. By that stage, the conversation had moved on. Oops. One reason I don't like group conversation and do better at one-on-one interactions with people. I always spotted people who sat alone and would talk to them because I can't get a word in with groups. Or I'd just go read a book or be that lurker in the group that never talks but listens to everything. Also, I love talking so that is a feat

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
One of the very few rappers where I actually like most of their songs ^^

I'm not much into rap music but I've liked older Eminem songs and maybe a couple of other rap songs but I'm kinda selective when it comes to rap. Sometimes I'll like a song for simply sounding great, but I mostly prefer meaningful, relatable songs and a lot of rap are just way too fast that I don't get any meaning out of it unless I slow it right down.

Edit: Fair warning that NF songs are dark and often talk about real-life emotional and traumatic issues. Good examples are: "Why did you leave us?", "Therapy Session" & a more recent song "STORY". These are not relaxing nor hype and will make you feel emotional. "STORY" actually made my heart rate go up and I feel sick, so uh not really the healthiest song choice ^^' Check out "Sleeping At Last" which I shared a few posts earlier for chill, relaxing or inspirational music.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Jesus, this song fucking rocks. Discover Weekly on Spotify is getting a little creepy with the sheer good music it's recommending.

K

KibaTheWolf

holy shit, i discovered this yesterday and it SLAPS. eery time the "DEMON OF DEAAATH!!!" comes i get chills.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

MemphisHyena

*old vine reference here*

Khione Frostfang

Moody Leopardess - Approach with caution!

I so love this band, I thank my friend for introducing me to them.