• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Listening To?

SpikeFox87

Spike the Fox
The Dark Souls 3 OST, Eternal Eclipse, and The Aviators

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I've got to say something, and that ties to my post above, one thing I love about Japanese music : it very often ties into traditional music. It's a much less atomized culture than US culture. And the internet does wonders to allow you to follow the lineage of a particular song. I discovered this song through another artist, Takeshi Terauchi, who made a beach rock version of it. This allowed me to discover another artist, Misae Enomoto. It multiplies as you discover it

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
Oooh, I like that. Not as hard, but playing on my spotify:

I need visuals and sultry

O

O.D.D.

This is probably my favorite remix of Enemy and I really can't quite pin down why, the others are good too but this one is... different

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Listening to actual Coyotes outside, somewhere. They are learning (new pack) to stay the fuck across the road, as my farm is *not* healthy for them. Beautiful, lonely, sad and annoying, all at the same.

Shyy

F*king "Hamster Dance"... Yes *that* one. One of my household appearantly thinks it is funny as an .exe file...

O

O.D.D.

F*king "Hamster Dance"... Yes *that* one. One of my household appearantly thinks it is funny as an .exe file...
Getting Nam Flashbacks to Web 1.0. Fish Heads, Cuppycake Gumdrops and YTMND's glory days in general.

Shyy

Oh, you poor thing. *offers headset* is 80's big hair- Tiwsted Sister