• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Listening To?

Savarin_Divin

Goddess ✵ Grand Star Divina
No opera no, or metal this time just, some unreleased sega gen music from an unreleased game. . .the show the game was, based on dying so, it died. . .too bad not it doesn't sound half bad not even close.

Savarin_Divin

Oh, cool I found out about this a few months ago and everything seems like a fun show itself, at less I thought it too. As for this game does seem like it has a pretty good soundtrack. (If you're wondering about the game, I think the composer himself dump, that file if I am not mistaken. It's playable the game itself is finished but just, did not make it to stores. The file is easy to find if want it to let me know. lol)
But yeah, it did come out, I think it would be pretty rememberable and, people who have played that game said the game was pretty good. Too bad it never came out.

Savarin_Divin

I thought you might like a metal opera be it maybe older but this song from the opera the Aina project had a lot of big names in it.
Awesome result metal opera that take place in the Middle Ages. I would post the whole thing but umm yeah some might not be right for the younger furs and maybe some other would be a bit sensitive to that subject maybe to it. If someone basically does things against your will. Just throwing that out there it happens in this metal opera ok. Not in this song though should be easy to avoid ok warning over.

Savarin_Divin

Savarin_Divin

Yup all things to dance to this morning. I guess metal can come later lol

Savarin_Divin

Savarin_Divin

Savarin_Divin

Ok, no more I got to paint. lol