• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you listerning to?

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Almost night here, so I'm listening to some soothing music to get me to sleep. Right now it's Rokia Traore

Artruya

Defective Wusky
Almost night here, so I'm listening to some soothing music to get me to sleep. Right now it's Rokia Traore
I've never heard of her! But i just listened to her song Laidu. Wow! I found myself really digging it a couple minutes into the song. Beautiful!

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I've never heard of her! But i just listened to her song Laidu. Wow! I found myself really digging it a couple minutes into the song. Beautiful!
Yeah, she's really a great singer. I'd say her earlier songs(Laidu,Mouneissa...) are way better than the newer ones that tend to be more pop-ish

Badger94

I am the world's forgotten boy
Righteous, well right im listening to the sound of the welding machine im using, and other people in the shop grinding, hammering metal, cutting, etc... Im assuming you meant music though. So im about to put in my head phones and play some bad religion.

L

LupusFamilia

im actually started this song:

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LupusFamilia

I almost was about to buy this today. But I needed to make a cut on money (already bought 5 other albums hehe)
Btw i will never understand the proce lpgics of the Music Industry. Cause i bought 9(originally 5 but one of them is a 5 CD album compilation) Albums for around 24 € including Gn'R's Appetite for Destruction (which was the cheapest CD. Almost obsessive...) , the Skid Row album and a Lynyrd Skynyrd compilation (thats the 5 CD compilation, sadly the classics like simple mna and sweet home alabama arent on it) ... and then i wanted to buy a single album from Bad Company and they wanted 20 bucks for just the one album... (it was a cardboard box, not eeveen a plastic box like the other ones)
*shrugs* guess some things are doomed to remain a mystery ....

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
the sound of my organs operating, and the blood coursing through my veins.