• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you listerning to?

S

Sagt

Can't understand the lyrics at all, but that's not stopping me from being obsessed with this song. :oops:

lajm

family guy funny moments

LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONYYYYY LOVE PEACE AND HARMONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH VERY NICE VERY NICE VERY NICE VERY NICE

BUT MAYBE IN THE NEXT WORLD

jesus christ how I love this band

SicPanther515

First of all... no...
I listen to Slipknot ... obviously lol, and I like indie music, most metal, and classical. I like anything that sounds good to me honestly.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I've been reaffirming my love for this band over the last few days and I can't remember for the life of me why I stopped listening to them for so long. I mean, not all of their stuff is great, but when they get it right, they get it perfect! (For my taste anyway)

P

PixelVixen

All sorts!

Enya mostly (fave artist), thown in with a bit of 90's cheese; Sigur Ros; Shania Twain; Taylor Swift; Eurodance; Japanese soundtrack-y stuff, and a bit of Babymetal thrown in for good measure XD

Finian Wren

Starring Dante from Devil May Cry™
At the moment, I've got the new Com Truise album (Iteration) on repeat. It's been killer for keeping focused during work hours.
The last couple weeks I've been alternating between Young Ejecta, Cigarettes After Sex, and Bear's Den.

CreatureOfHabit

Just Another Artist™
The entire album is amazing, but this is the track I'm listening to now. It's like an electronic rap/jazz musical, basically, centered around the story of a mentally ill man who writes letters every day to a best friend he hasn't seen for years. Very difficult to describe.

Last edited:

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
The Augustines: "Cruel City"