• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you listerning to?

Erix

>‿‿◕
Haven’t listened to this in a whillle, just listened to it again today though and I still love it nonetheless. It seems like a lot of you guys like punk/rock so maybe this will be your fancy?

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
This whole album.
AKA, my favourite album of all time.
e10a689c-0552-475b-8015-d8b8b24a9f44.gif

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
I’m sorry for spamming this thread, I just could gush about my favourite music for hours on end. Words cannot describe how much I love the guitar tone on OU812.

moutymoo

Found myself listening to classical music a lot recently and came across this : holy fckin shit does this song throw off each of my senses each time i listen to it, its enthralling o_O
From the slow paced movements to the tocattas and tremolos, it just fuckin loses you in this spiral of energy and melancholy at each passing turn of the music, no wonder it's called the Devil's trill sonata, it demonic and temptating to listen to each time it appears on my page but at the same time I'm so glad to get to hear it another time, and another one, and another...
11/10 would listen in hell

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
10:12 is actually pretty awesome 0v0

Kit H. Ruppell

Ayyyyy happy 4/20

Kit H. Ruppell

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title

It really depneds on my daily mood. I'm mostly into (j)pop, rock, indie, punk, alternativ, classics, folk, country, jazz, blues , rock'n roll or OST's

Kit H. Ruppell