• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Zelda Wind Waker.
I bullshit around on a friend's copy of the game, several years ago, and didn't like it because I thought the story was weird (of what I saw) and I was used to modern Zelda games with a more serious look to them (graphics wise).
Curiosity got the better of me, and I picked up a used copy after watching a few episodes of a Lets Play of it. I like it, now, though. The gameplay is fun, the story is different, and the expressions and sounds and other shit that goes on aesthetically is just ridiculously adorable.
Can't believe I passed on this game, before.
I'm going through the Forbidden Woods dungeon.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Zelda Wind Waker.
I bullshit around on a friend's copy of the game, several years ago, and didn't like it because I thought the story was weird (of what I saw) and I was used to modern Zelda games with a more serious look to them (graphics wise).
Curiosity got the better of me, and I picked up a used copy after watching a few episodes of a Lets Play of it. I like it, now, though. The gameplay is fun, the story is different, and the expressions and sounds and other shit that goes on aesthetically is just ridiculously adorable.
Can't believe I passed on this game, before.
I'm going through the Forbidden Woods dungeon.

Wind Waker is the best 3D zelda game.

Kayla

Ebonyleopard's Wife
FFXI. Woo, you know it's gonna be good when the town you start in has bagpipes blaring.

Alas, I'll never get used to this control system and interface. I'm used to WoW clones and the lack of a hot bar down at the bottom is just so alien to me. I need to figure out how to get a controller working with this thing.

FFFF! Fuck San'doria. .D.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Last edited:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
you're cute :3c

2vvv0qq.gif

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
Fantasy Explorer Nitroid!

no prize if you guess where I heard of this game <.<
but I really have been putting off playing it for too damn long, this is gonna be a blast :3

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Death smiles for the xbox 360.

One of my personal favorites.

General-jwj

Prime Minister of Belgium
Three games I got for Christmas (that I couldn't play because of the midterms) :

- Stalker : Operation Clear Sky - obviously quality since it's a stalker game.
- SPAZ (space pirates and zombies) - a really fun little indie game that I'm really glad to have in my games library. I'm in the opening levels.
- Metro 2033 - I've heard a lot of good things about that game but haven't played it yet.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Dante's inferno.

Not as good as the book.

Criminal Scum

Can't stop.
I'm currently building a character in the Mass Effect series, so I can have a good character when Mass Effect 3 comes out. I started over so I could let Ash die instead. That bitch.

IanCC

Puss In Scarf
Still playing Emil Chronicle Online, and Skyrim

Finished Dark Brotherhood, Companions, main quest, college, and currently finishing up thieves guild storyline XD

Xash

1st and only gou-qilin
playing now: Oblivion, Skyrim, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy VIII, Resident Evil 1
playing again: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA
playing later: Portal 2

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Finished Bahamut Lagoon after more than 45 hours, without a doubt the most detailed SNES game I've ever played, and it's even more detailed than all PS games I know of.

Gavrill

ladies~
Switching between FFX, FFX-2 and FFXII.

FFX was the first Final Fantasy game I played I think? I only vaguely remember it, nice to nostalgia over. I played FFX-2 a shitton back in early high school. Love the battle system, not a big fan of the bleh story. Also that massage scene *shudder*
FFXII is kind of like that happy middle ground of not being completely awful, having a nice battle system, and being able to SKIP CUTSCENES YES. Yessss.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Uncharted 3 and a bit of the first Klonoa.