• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Recently I've gotten into Blacklight retribution. It's pretty good :eek:

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Is it choppy for you? Everyone I played said it was and I kinda noticed to.
I haven't noticed such a thing :eek:
It's all smooth and in fact, the game is actually pretty damn good to be free. Hell I'd pay for that thing.
Every time I hear APB I think of that old arcade game...

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/50arcadecabinets/apb.gif

The article that image comes from is awesome, too.
xD
Luckily APB isn't like that. Though a retro version would be something I'd play like mad

Makoraias

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Haven't had time to really sit down and plow through it, but its magic system is good (when not setting your allies on fire, of course :S).

Portal 2.

I had to take brief breaks to wipe that shit eating grin off my face whenever Wheatley spoke. I heard he had an awesome voice, but holy shit.

JMAA

Banned
Banned
Portal 2.

I had to take brief breaks to wipe that shit eating grin off my face whenever Wheatley spoke. I heard he had an awesome voice, but holy shit.
Wheatley is just the top of the iceberg in the Portal 2 storyline.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Finally got Team Fortress 2 after literally days of downloading but it is soon becoming very addictive.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Finally got Team Fortress 2 after literally days of downloading but it is soon becoming very addictive.

That it does.

ALso!!!!!

*sings along*
And the little glass vial goes into the gun like battery.
And the zydrate gun goes somewhere against your anatomy
And when the gun goes off, it sparks and you're ready for surgery....

Judge Spear

Everything... I lost my Gamecube memory card somehow. This is why I now regret being a "completionist". All my faves, years of data, 100%.....GONE!! Got a new memory card.
And now it begins:
All 120 sprites in Mario Sunshine
100% Metroid Prime
100% hyper mode Metroid Prime 2 (ugh...Spider Guardian again, TWICE)
100% Sonic Adventure DX
100% Sonic Adventure 2 Yes, that means all A rank again.
100% Wind Waker 2nd quest
100% Twilight Princess 70 hours, lovely
Icing on the cake, F-Zero GX 100%. All five master mode cups completed. Every custom machine part except the Japan and AX arcade exclusives. Every character master mode ending. All 9 chapters very hard mode. Every secret machine. All staff ghosts defeated. All of it...all over again. Q^Q

Guess who might just get an action replay?

Earth Rio

It isn't butter?!
I got Okami a few days ago (Wii) and began to play it. It's such a stunning game, even if the fights with Waka are a little hard.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Halo 4, yeah, I preordered it. :3

Dude, after I read your signature, I actually turned around and saw my cat just standing in the corner staring at me intensively.

C'mere kitty >:'

WanderingFox

Future Cho Oyu Summiteer
Have not played any game in nearly 5-6ish months now since I played Fallout 3 to hell and back. Though, my room mate is bored with his copy of L.A. Noire, so I may end up playing that sooner or later.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
*sings along*
And the little glass vial goes into the gun like battery.
And the zydrate gun goes somewhere against your anatomy
And when the gun goes off, it sparks and you're ready for surgery....

You have got to love his sexy voice ^^

Anubite

That White Guy
Just beat Spec Ops:The Line, best game ive played in a while. Generic name with an incredible story. Stuff goes crazy and its not Generic. There are some glitches in it, but the story more then makes up for any small problems. Man that was a mind f**k.