• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Stratelier

Hmm, maybe before turning in that used copy of Pearl I should use it to complete the Spiritomb hunt in Platinum... apparently it requires linking with other players via Sinnoh Underground.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Starcraft with brood war.

Maybe im crazy but i remember some expansions that came out other than brood war that got pulled off the shelves.

Percy

o-o
I was playing a little bit of that Street Fighter X Megaman game. I'm not good at it.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Black Ops 2. Online with no friends is disheartening.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Chivalryyyyy. Can't get enough of that game

Tychas

Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Metal Gear Rising, and Tera...it all depends on where I'm at.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
I prefer PC gaming to console gaming, so I usually play games on Steam. Normally I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 but I recently bought all the Half Life 2 games and Portal so I'm having fun with those. Off my PC, I normally play quite a bit of Pokemon as well.

Tychas

I prefer PC gaming to console gaming, so I usually play games on Steam. Normally I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 but I recently bought all the Half Life 2 games and Portal so I'm having fun with those. Off my PC, I normally play quite a bit of Pokemon as well.

Just like that I want to play Pokemon again. ><

O

Outcast

Right now, I'm playing CoD: Black Ops 2, even though the game makes me sick, and I absolutely hate its simplicity and lack of creativity. For some reason though, I can't find anyone decent to play it with...

Against my better judgment, I want the new Gears of War, so I'm also playing GoW 3 for practice.

EDIT- Can't forget about Quake 4. :p

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Right now, I'm playing CoD: Black Ops 2, even though the game makes me sick, and I absolutely hate its simplicity and lack of creativity. For some reason though, I can't find anyone decent to play it with...

Against my better judgment, I want the new Gears of War, so I'm also playing GoW 3 for practice.

EDIT- Can't forget about Quake 4. :p
Wait, they are making a new GoW?
Guh. I'd appreciate if for once major game companies would understand new games of the same franchise kill it.

O

Outcast

Yeah, its called... uh, GoW: Judgment (I didn't see that pun coming). It's a prequel to the original franchise. It might actually be decent. What really caught my eye was the diverse multiplayer; just saw it on Youtube a few days ago.

I think its release date is March 19 (Unless they decide to push it back like GTA VI).

Stratelier

I'd appreciate if for once major game companies would understand new games of the same franchise kill it.
Strange that Mario and Pokemon don't seem to have that problem.

Speaking of which, I just nabbed me that Spiritomb in Platinum. Catching it was ... interesting ... my whole team's in the Lv.45 range, so I can't afford to hit it with anything beyond status moves. Like Umbreon's Confuse Ray.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Strange that Mario and Pokemon don't seem to have that problem.
To me those are dead. Pokemon games as far as I know offer not much new than some new pokemons per game. Mario is the same thing over and over again in a different setting, or in gasp, 3D.
I am sick to death of Nintendo's party games.

O

Outcast

Remember Super Mario Sunshine? That game was pretty unique; I hope they do something like that again, instead of copying and pasting a New Super Mario Brothers game every time.

Judge Spear

MINI RAVE!

It's taken me 6 years (probably 300 hours total of trying), but I FINALLY got my 1 life clear for the original DoDonPachi!!!! It was a little side goal of mine since 7th grade since DoDonPachi is most shooter players' first 1CC. With months of practice they, clear the entire game on one life. And by entire game, I mean two loops.
Go through the 6 stages once while meeting certain stipulations to access the secret hidden game which is the same 6 stages again at double difficulty.
More bullets, faster bullets, and suicide bullets as well as new patterns followed by Taisabachi and finally the dreaded mecha she-devil, Hibachi. I got through all 12 stages and destroyed Hibachi on one life. The final score was around 233,000,000...500,000,000 points less than the top BUT I'm not Japanese, so I'm not worried about achieving that.
I wish I could have screencapped, but when I tried it only got a black screen and I exited the game before checking. Q^Q

I'm so happy, though.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
So don't play them :/
And I don't.
I guess it's just irritating to see people getting excited over a game that has been done a thousand times already.

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
That's what I say when people are high-strung over the "newest" CoD...
Or any Mario game.

Just beat Timeshift on the Xbox 360. Destroy a giant walking castle fortress, kill an evil dictator who's some sort of super Hitler and what do I get? My leading officer comes out of and says "I don't know who you are soldier but thanks." That's it. Game done.

You're welcome my good man. I had a swell time.

Last edited: