• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
BF2 and Freelancer.

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
I still can't stop playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. I swear, every time that Bethesda Softworks releases another RPG epic (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3), they make sure to also release a GOTY edition just to make me buy it twice.

Kahrio

Who the HELL do you think i am
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

JMAA

Banned
Banned
Trying to complete all skills in Dante's Inferno. I also play from time to time Doom 3 (with RoE), and Audiosurf. And maybe Counter-Strike Condition Zero.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
I still can't stop playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. I swear, every time that Bethesda Softworks releases another RPG epic (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3), they make sure to also release a GOTY edition just to make me buy it twice.

I got the orignal fallout3 on xbox and bought DLC seperaty.
then got GotY version for ps3.

only got oblivion GotY for xbox but played it through several times.
played it for like 150 hours before i started main story.

Bethesda sure knows how to make a free exploring world while ignoring main story. :grin:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
A cross between YGO 2009 and Gmod.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
final fantasy 13

I

Ishnuvalok

Split between: Bad Company 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat and Heavy Rain.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Ace Attorney Investigations.

Mealing

I am currently playing a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 as usual. I am also playing the new Dawn of War expansion :) Which is a lot of fun, always looking for co-op things to play.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
Fallout 3, i have an issue collecting things like special clothes, weapons, items. i also like exploring the whole wasteland, inch for decimated and murderous inch.

Artificial Ginger

Banned
Banned
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

I never finished it ;^;

Artificial Ginger

Banned
Banned
Pokemon Platinum =(