• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I have been playing brutal doom.

GREATEST MOD EVER.

Stratelier

If there's two enemies I hate in Bayonetta already, it's the pair known as Glory and Grace. Pretty feral little things with fire and lightning gauntlets. They can combo you for massive damage, and you ALWAYS encounter them in pairs. You're the reason I only got a "Stone" grade on levels 5 and 6. "What a day" (Enzo's quip) indeed.

Yeah, the game plays a lot like Devil May Cry, but Bayonetta could you please put on a catsuit that is made out of actual fabric and not your own hair (i.e. it disappears whenever you do a Wicked Weave attack) ?

On a sidenote, Level 5 is where you get your first shapeshifting abilities - double-tap R2 (evade) and Bayonetta transforms into a black panther for running superspeed. She changes back when she stops, but it's fun while it lasts. She also leaves a trail of shadowy flowers behind her, which I hear is an allusion to Okami. Later on you can also purchase Bat (enhanced evasion) and Crow (flight/gliding) shapeshifting abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riven: The Sequel to Myst.

Perfect game to play with a hot cup of coffee, curled up on the sofa with the fire on.

Elani.Koala

Eucalyptus, please!
Dead Space 3! I've been having loads of fun on co-op, though I do still need to play through as Carver to get the full effect. Isaac basically just stands there and does nothing while Carver hallucinates, which is rather boring. ;)

I also just recently beat Catherine again, for the... fourth time? I absolutely LOVE that game. Such a simple concept, yet so ridiculously challenging.

Stratelier

Got a better look at Bayonetta's panther form (she used it during a cutscene in Chapter 8 ) -- yes, it is most definitely a shout-out to Okami (shoulder feathers? Check) . In other news, I really, really like the sword as a primary weapon. She even gets a move almost exactly like Dante's "Stinger" (R1 + forward + attack) that dashes a long distance weapon first. Deals good damage, too, though it turns out one reason the sword is relatively weak is because it's also capable of dishing out charged attacks if you hold the button down (not unlike Okami). Most devastating is if you can hold R1 for about ten seconds - Bayonetta carves a magic circle in the air and when you attack it unleashes a huge energy beam.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I just finished the Walking Feels.
It is a very rare day a video game makes me cry.
Well done, Telltale games. Well done.

L

lilyWhite

Replaying Final Fantasy II for the GBA about a week after beating it again. It's definitely an underappreciated FF title, though I can understand some of the dislike for it—it's one of those games that are confusing and annoying when you don't know how the system works, but fun and fulfilling when you do know how it works. (Protip: If your characters are holding shields, they become The Flash.)

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Back to Sly 3.
Hm, these pirate ship battles seem familiar.
Destroying ships - cannons
Disabling Ships - Taking out their mast then possibly boarding
Disabling Ships - Taking out their mast then possibly boarding (Assassin's Creed III)
Hmm...

Stratelier

Back to Sly 3.
Hm, these pirate ship battles seem familiar.
Destroying ships - cannons
Disabling Ships - Taking out their mast then possibly boarding
Disabling Ships - Taking out their mast then possibly boarding (Assassin's Creed III)
Hmm...
Sly 3 did it first! :)

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
Playing Borderlands 2 and Dead Space 1 in even intervals on PS3.