• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Stratelier

Either the bosses in Bayonetta aren't all that hard or I'm actually starting to get good at it. Prudence in level 13 was pretty awesome, but fairly easy to figure out so not as technically difficult as some of the previous ones. Defeated him without dying (and without items), so I actually Gold-ranked the level on my first try. Wow.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
Started playing runescape again so there's that, and ArmA 3, been playing more of Prison Architect now that it's been added to Steam. That's about it really, just waiting for Metro Last Light to come out

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I've recently been playing Kerbal Space Program which is a open sandbox spaceflight simulator using the Unity engine. It is in alpha and has just appeared on steam (though I've been playing since way before it did in 0.13, it's in 0.19 now).
Uggh. My friends are obsessed with that game and it sucks because I have no idea what they are talking about.

Still chugging on Metal Slug Advance (It's so awesome) and Psychonauts (Also awesome)

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I had my first experience with Guitar Hero (2) today.

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Uggh. My friends are obsessed with that game and it sucks because I have no idea what they are talking about.
Yeah orbital mechanics and stuff. Phase angles, transfer orbits, apo/periapsis, semi major axis, delta-V. Yeah, it's awesome once you know what you're doing. It's fully modable too.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
New super mario bros 2

Its way to easy.

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
I always thought they were all gold as a kid because my dad got us the gold OoT and MM carts.
The grey cartridge is either one of two things I believe. The PAL version, always inferior due to lower frame rates, or new cartridges made after the discontinuation of the original gold.

Speaking of which I'm playing Turok 2 Seeds of Evil. Sadly the grey cartridge PAL version and the frame rate is fucking atrocious... It's nearly unplayable.

Finally beat the first level though. Damn Beacons...

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
A mix of Journey and more Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.

Euuuughhhh....

I've been playing Doom for two days straight.

The only two things my brain can process at the moment is 'rip' and 'tear'.

7Oc7CCw.jpg

Not that I'm complaining.

TheGr8MC

Longetivity is my middle name
I'm in the middle of playing Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XI, Shadow of the Colossus, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill Origins, Silent Hill Shattered Memories and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

I have a problem with staying on one game at a time.

Stratelier

Jeanne, you ... witch. This is what, round 4 by now? I see you've definitely gotten better since the last boss battle just two levels ago. (And are we now fighting sword to sword?) But seriously, what's up with all the missiles? Your regular skills not enough for you? Still, looks like I need to do a better job dodging them and countering you. Be back after I grind up some cash (and hopefully improve my ratings on previous levels)....

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I'm in the middle of playing Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XI, Shadow of the Colossus, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill Origins, Silent Hill Shattered Memories and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

I have a problem with staying on one game at a time.
How do you like FFX-2 and the Silent Hills?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Just finished Bioshock Infinite.
The game sure earns that title :eek:

Lea

I'm playing Tomb Raider at the moment, but I'm wanting to get a hold of the Mass Effect Trilogy and re-replaying all of them over again. Freakin' love that game and it's universe. :D

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
Was thinking about playing Mass Effect 2 again. There's no way in fuck I'm ever touching 3 again though. Fuck that game to hell.

Jaseface

Bark! Bark!!
I have been playing Yoshis Island for SNES lately I missed that game and the last time I played it was when I was like 8 years old so I found it and have been working on beating it again.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Was thinking about playing Mass Effect 2 again. There's no way in fuck I'm ever touching 3 again though. Fuck that game to hell.

Every time I see something like this I chuckle. Thanks for the chuckle. <3

Anyways, playing my way through Dragon Age Origins and II with BF3 for a palette cleanser between plays.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Why? :eek:
Apart EA's money leeching it's actually one of the better games of the trilogy. The money scrubbing is something you can ignore, too.

Schwimmwagen

Currently spreading debris of failed experiments around Kerbin in Kerbal Space Program.

I cannot into orbit of Kerbin. Though I did have a near-success, but it involved my mini satellite being propelled towards the sun, rather than comfortably sitting in Kerbin's orbit.

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
Apart EA's money leeching it's actually one of the better games of the trilogy. The money scrubbing is something you can ignore, too.

It's fucking horrible. Horrible gameplay, horrible story writing, horrible interactivity.

It's the worst game I played in 2012, that's for damn sure.

Rasly

Banned
Banned
Because some people have standarts, Mass Effect 1/2 were excellent games, because of the story and inetersting dialogues, while Mass Effect 3 is a disaster, it feelt like they just wanted to make some money fast, and released it knowing that people will buy it, even preorder, just beause first two parts were that good, and they did not care that such bad quality will kill the fandom, because they knew it will be the last game in mass effect serie.

Last edited:

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
Because some people have standarts, Mass Effect 1/2 were excellent games, because ot the story and inetersting dialogues, while Mass Effect 3 is a disaster, it feelt like they just wanted to make some money fast, and released it knowing that people will buy it, even preorder, just beause first two parts were that good, and they did not care that such bad quality will kill the fandom, because they knew it will be the last game in mass effect serie.

Except it isn't. Mass Effect 4 is already confirmed.