• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Currently spreading debris of failed experiments around Kerbin in Kerbal Space Program.

I cannot into orbit of Kerbin. Though I did have a near-success, but it involved my mini satellite being propelled towards the sun, rather than comfortably sitting in Kerbin's orbit.
I built a rocket (in the old-ass version) that would've flown as far as the second planet, but I couldn't be arsed to wait that long so I left it flying on its own.

E:
Except it isn't. Mass Effect 4 is already confirmed.
My god that is just fucking retarded on Bioware's behalf. I FINISHED the fight. I don't want to start another one or live the aftermath.

Last edited:

Rasly

Banned
Banned
Except it isn't. Mass Effect 4 is already confirmed.
No way, cant imagine them releasing another Mass Effect after Third part. Have to go check this out.

Schwimmwagen

In KSP I just made a satellite to head to orbit, and remain there, staying outside of Kerbin's atmosphere for all eternity..

FUCK YOU, SPACE. TAKE THAT.

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
I can't wait to get the hardware and software to make Let's Plays of Kerbal Space Program.

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
I'm actually going to be playing the Mass Effect series for the first time!
Once I win one of these stupid ebay auctions for the first one. >:C

L

lilyWhite

No way, cant imagine them releasing another Mass Effect after Third part. Have to go check this out.

Well, they've said that it won't be a "Mass Effect 4" as they don't want it considered to be a direct sequel to the trilogy.

Can you imagine that? They're making a new game after the critically-acclaimed conclusion to the trilogy that you didn't like! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
Turok 2 Seeds of Evil. (N64) Third level, don't know what it's called. Roamed around for a little bit, got lost then decided to play a different game.

Red Steel 2 (Wii) Decided to give this game a try when, to my surprise, apparently I already had a career in it. A career which spanned several hours. I got too many damn games. Took me like half an hour to figure out how to block, but once I got into the swing of things (oh ho) I realized this game is delightful.

Nuts to Turok 2 and Perfect Dark. I shall finish Red Steel 2 first.

Stratelier

Jeanne went down. It was awesome. But why do they have to have quicktime events (miss them and you die outright) ?

Long level 15 was long. I'm guessing the next level is the final one. But maybe I should go back and search out some more level secrets... could use some maxed HP.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I'm actually going to be playing the Mass Effect series for the first time!
Once I win one of these stupid ebay auctions for the first one. >:C
Be careful not to get attached to the characters too much! They're so well written I considered them as friends on my playthrough.
Well, they've said that it won't be a "Mass Effect 4" as they don't want it considered to be a direct sequel to the trilogy.

Can you imagine that? They're making a new game after the critically-acclaimed conclusion to the trilogy that you didn't like! XD
I don't mind dibbling about in ME universe, as it was really well thought out. Who knows, maybe it'll be like Bioshocks and Bioshock Infinite.

Rasly

Banned
Banned

Well, all those rumors are based on one blog post, that wasn't realy clear about anything. And while there is some unknown studio, that supposely works on next mass effect, thins all may turn out to be nothing.

I don't mind dibbling about in ME universe, as it was really well thought out. Who knows, maybe it'll be like Bioshocks and Bioshock Infinite.
ME3 is already like Bioshock.

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Gears of War 2

L

lilyWhite

Well, all those rumors are based on one blog post, that wasn't realy clear about anything. And while there is some unknown studio, that supposely works on next mass effect, thins all may turn out to be nothing.

Could that "unknown studio" possibly be BioWare Montreal? They've said it many times already, the latest being at the Mass Effect Retrospective panel at PAX East. I wouldn't exactly call it "unknown".

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
Be careful not to get attached to the characters too much! They're so well written I considered them as friends on my playthrough.

Already going to happen. I can see it coming. -sigh-

L

lilyWhite

I went over to a friend's to try Bioshock Infinite. I had a darn good time...though Infinite didn't actually have that much to do with it other than to be a target of jokes and comparisons to other games. We couldn't help but to notice how several of the Vigors are very similar to powers in the Mass Effect games, especially Biotic Charge. I ended up comparing Elizabeth to Shadow from Dead to Rights: Retribution since both fetch you ammo, and ultimately decided that I like Shadow more (since Elizabeth doesn't chomp on enemies' arms while you break every bone in their body). And on that note, while DtR:R's takedown moves were very brutal, they actually served to cut down on how much you needed to hit someone. In Infinite, it's basically "one more hit will kill this enemy? HOLD BUTTON FOR OBTUSE GORE" without actually adding an element to the gameplay beyond extreme violence. I even ended up comparing its weapon system to Duke Nukem Forever due to the two-gun limit and similar weapons (pistol, shotgun, RPG, machine gun that feels like it's shooting foam darts).

Bioshock Infinite's biggest problem for me even isn't its lackluster gameplay, but how the gameplay elements remind me of other games I enjoy playing a lot more (though DNF is probably not in that list). It's a definite step up from the first Bioshock, but given my low opinion of that game, that's not really saying that much, especially when a lot of the changes give Infinite a rather generic feel. (Which is probably another comparison to Duke Nukem Forever.)

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
Nuts to Red Steel 2, I played Turok 2 instead. Beat the third level and I finally figured out how to zoom your sniper weapons. Press right on the D-pad, then hold R and press Up C to zoom. Only took me literally 6 and a half hours to figure that out. 8I

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Played a bit more of Sly 3 and was ambushed in Assassin's Creed III many times because I just ran past guards. Didn't push them, just ran past.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Recently I bought Luigi's Mansion 2. I haven't played much of it yet, but it's epic. Lots of custom animations and detailed 3d cutscenes. It's obvious why it took so long to make.

Lhune

Still Heroes of Newerth. It's the only game I permit myself to play at the moment because it's fun but tends to get annoying after a while so I stop. I'm afraid to play any other games, particularly Guild Wars 2, because I really don't have time for another "addiction" D:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Poking my luck in Insurgency 2. I fared so well in my first game, I got immediately invited to a clan

Schwimmwagen

Poking my luck in Insurgency 2. I fared so well in my first game, I got immediately invited to a clan

I liked the Insurgency source mod. It felt like a funny mix between Counter Strike and Red Orchestra to me. I'd like to try the new one.

Also I'm getting my drink on, so I may play some more Kerbal Space Program and see what catastrophes occur.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Unreal tournament.

Fofferin

I'm playing Imperium Galactic War over on Kabam.com.
It's an MMORTS, think Starcraft 2 but your base remains after you log off (and it can be attacked).

Very cool, free game. And it has furry races--canines, felines, and lizzies.

I'm playing a Regulan tiger in the Tyrannar Empire.