• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Stratelier

Thinking about trying Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale now. But first, to give Zap a spin in Skylanders... he's actually quite fun. Slime trail pretty much stops enemies in their tracks and you can electrify it for decent damage.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Played and finished the short AC III Downloadable "The Betrayal".

Stratelier

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

So far I've only taken Jak and Sly out for a spin. Forget tutorials, Im'a taking them straight into Arcade Mode and fighting out their movesets in real time!

Jak took awhile to get the hang of his guns, but his Forward+Triangle is a good one to harass opponents with from a distance.

Sly's an interesting one to play - L1 doesn't block/dodge like with other characters (why?), instead it turns him invisible (okay, cool, but still...). To evade attacks with Sly you have to Up+Triangle (smoke bomb teleport) then tap right+left. Sly's forward Circle attack (ground or air alike) has got great range, good for flinching opponents.

Too bad Sly's archer costume is separate DLC. I'm definitely getting that.

And Battle Royale is definitely no Smash Bros. No falling out of the arena, it's all about using your regular attacks to charge AP and setting up your opponent for just the right moment to unleash your one-hit-kill Super Attacks (because they can be dodged or interrupted easily). Once you figure out the range on a character's Supers is when the real fun begins (I got a triple KO using Jak's Level 1 Super).

I see the Dante here is the 'new' DmC Dante, but meh, I don't care. Only DMC games I've played are the first two, no real love or hate for the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
AC III collecting almanac pages, trinkets, and doing club missions.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Motorstorm: Apocalypse, SR2, and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (when I receive it)

Rasly

Banned
Banned
I'm playing APB:Retarded, this game is a mess, but it is still the only game left that is worth playing, beause off all the art created by players. Btw if you want to get your ass kicked by me in apb, look for Rasly(enforcer) or Firely(criminal).

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Minecraft in Creative mode enjoying the wonders and failures of my railroad.

Golden

Currently playing Sim City 4; too disappointed by the new one atm.

Judge Spear

Raiden 2...GodDAMN this game is bad compared to the new ones. Hit box was bigger than the sun. It's like riding an elevator with 16 LIVE COUGARS which is an actual sport in LATIN AMERICA.

O

Outcast

Unreal Tournament never ceases to entertain me.

I've also found that LoL is too addictive, which certainly isn't a terrible thing.

Judge Spear

Sold Paper Mario 4, Zelda, and Solatorobo for that Gravity Rush game...

This game is fucking astounding in the fun factor. It's like Spider Man 2 with no fall damage. I love Japan Studio. Always bringing innovative humble titles to Sony platforms. This game is so fun.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Gotta finish that Sly 3.

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
Beat Red Steel 2. Fun game, great for Wii standards. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get another Wii game. It's a game and it has gameplay. It has everything. 8V

Started Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess again. I'm finding it swell.