• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
Finally got Super Street Fighter 4 back.

Now I can stop playing shitty fighters like UMvC3.

Twylyght

SMT: Soul Hackers for the 3DS. Better late than never I suppose lol Still, I'm enjoying the game so far. It should hold me over until SMT 4 comes out.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Having so much fun in Ro2

L

lilyWhite

Cleared out the Deathclaw Promontory in Fallout: New Vegas at Level 13 with a hunting rifle, cowboy repeater, and That Gun. My brilliant strategy revolved entirely around deathclaws' fear of water and inability to figure out how to climb a hill.

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
Downloaded A Bug's Life on my PSP. I miss the old PS1 game. Think it's a prime example of how to do a movie game right to this day still.

Nikolinni

Niko Linni
I've been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2 lately. Just discovered the awesome of the ACR + Sleight of Hand Pro + Stopping Power Pro + Steady Aim Pro. Oh Golly yes.

I've also been playing the Deus Ex series. Trying to get through Deus Ex, and completed Human Revolution and am now trying to do the infamous Pacifist Run. it's a welcome challenge.

I also recently bought Audiosurf, and have been playing Visual Pinball tables a lot. I have a bunch of tables based off of real world tables, so that's always fun. I usually play Batman Forever, Theater of Magic, and Indiana Jones. Recently started playing Cyclone and The Twilight Zone tables.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
If I get the installations right, I'll be playing Oblivion with Deadly Reflex and Curse of Hircine.
Dammit, I want my werewolf to decapitate people with shoryukens.

O

Outcast

I think it's about time for a Silent Hill marathon.

Survival/psychological horror is a fun, to put it quite simply.

Rasly

Banned
Banned
I think it's about time for a Silent Hill marathon.

Survival/psychological horror is a fun, to put it quite simply.
I just finished all Residen Evil games not so long ago, it was totaly worth it. Also that new Resident Evil Zero is awesome, i wasn't even hoping to see such excellent sequel.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I've gone back to Pokemon Platinum to fill some Pokedex entries.

Krieger

De Oppresso Liber
Uprising, Mob of the Dead.
Best DLC yet, but I don't see too many other COD fans here...
Just games I have never heard of... Silent hill?

H.B.C

Heads Berating Catastrophic
Super smash bros. brawl!

Started playing again once I heard there'd be a tournament on campus.
Wish me luck. : D

Percy

o-o
If anybody has Borderlands 2 for PC and is over level 50, please co-op with me, because so help me god I'm going to break this computer if I attempt to do this mission any more by myself. I've lost over 80% of my money in deaths trying to complete it.

Judge Spear

Was playing Turok 2 : Seeds of Evil until I threw the cartridge on the ground. Fuck this game. This game has the worst frame rate in the entire history of video games. It LITERALLY becomes unplayable in the last level.

Don't know how I beat it then. :/

If anybody has Borderlands 2 for PC and is over level 50, please co-op with me, because so help me god I'm going to break this computer if I attempt to do this mission any more by myself. I've lost over 80% of my money in deaths trying to complete it.

What mission?

Magick

Posing school graduate
Binding of Isaac, finally beat Mom today so trying to go farther now.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Frim Wang

1366262779356_zpseed99c4e.png

Last edited: