• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Zuranis

Half-Life 2: Episode Two.
I completed it ages ago but I was lurking on gamebanana and found a load of interesting/cool looking singleplayer maps to entertain me.
Such fun!

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Sly 4 and a bit of Knights of The Old Republic... just talking to people amongst finding where I am supposed to go.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Started WoW again last night. I wonder if I can arse myself to play it more than a week

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Started WoW again last night. I wonder if I can arse myself to play it more than a week
You played WoW and didn't get addicted? So it's not as cracked up as they say it is...

H.B.C

Heads Berating Catastrophic
You played WoW and didn't get addicted? So it's not as cracked up as they say it is...

I made the mistake of buying all the way up to the latest expansion and realizing that it was not my cup of tea.
I found it frightfully boring, even when playing with my friend. I guess it's really hit or miss with those types of games.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
I made the mistake of buying all the way up to the latest expansion and realizing that it was not my cup of tea.
I found it frightfully boring, even when playing with my friend. I guess it's really hit or miss with those types of games.
Huh. Ok. Hopefully I don't have a crappy time with FF XIV beta when/if I get selected for the PS3 beta.

H.B.C

Heads Berating Catastrophic
Huh. Ok. Hopefully I don't have a crappy time with FF XIV beta when/if I get selected for the PS3 beta.

It's probably just me, so don't worry.
I personally just don't have the attention span for MMOs. xD

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Dead Island Riptide
Deep down I think this could of been a DLC but I do like how the other characters just dont disappear if you play solo, they actually hang around at the current hub zone and fight with you as AI along with the survivors.

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
It's probably just me, so don't worry.
I personally just don't have the attention span for MMOs. xD

Yeah, I don't have the free time to deal with the RPG MMO's I would play if I did play MMO's, so I just steer clear of them.

As to what I'm playing right now: Slaughtering demons in Brutal Doom on Steam and slicing and dicing in Afro Samurai on PS3.

SirRob

Our forum's been demoted!! D:

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening since it came out. Right now I'm doing a planned Lunatic Casual run and it's really fun! Being able to save anytime you want (With a backup save, even!) really takes away a lot of the stress from Lunatic.
My husband Ricken's been carrying the team.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Ryoute

I've been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, while watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex lately. I do love me some cyberpunk. lol

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I'm gonna pretend I know what that means and scowl at you.
Frim Wang

1366262779356_zpseed99c4e.png

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Progress report. I can get to Mission 5 and Level 4 in Metal Slug X and DodonPachi (respectively) in 3 credits. Getting better every day.

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
I'm hopping back and forth between Okami on the PS2 and Dark Souls on PS3.
It's an interesting combination.