• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Bioshock.
Killer mutants, Objectivism and Art Deco are horrifying by themselves.
My computer's spellcheck does not recognize 'Objectivism'. This pleases me.

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
My second run of Mass Effect (I AM NOW IN LOVE) and I'm waiting for my package to arrive from a friend which holds...

-na na Na NAAAAA~!-

Mass Effect 2! I'm trying to avoid spoilering myself, but man it's hard for old games haha. Already bits of the story were ruined for me just from the years of being around gamers on the internet.

-sobs on floor-

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I am between playing castlevania and gradius for nes.

Maybe a little metal gear here and there.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
A bit of Part Three of Tyranny of King Washington.

O

Outcast

I'm actually liking Warframe right now...

But, I think it's time to bring out the Sega Genesis.

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
Waiting for any Monster Hunter games to be released on the Ps3 and in English :(

Go hardcore mode and play it in a language you don't understand.

Insanity mode: Don't look up any guides or hints online either.

Stratelier

Me too. It's totally like a graphically updated NES Zelda. I actually almost beat the boss of dungeon 3 (Desert Temple) last night, but those laser beams....

Judge Spear

I love this damn game. I'm heading to the 6th temple now. I'm trying to find 5 more small blocks so I can get Excalibur. I can bet it's broken. I'm using the claymore, but it's getting a bit weak. I'm actually trying not to use guides just because it's so easy today and if the game wanted me to look up guides, it would have just held my hand.

Jaseface

Bark! Bark!!
I had to take a break from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes. I have been working on that secret cave that is in the geurdo desert that is like 100 floors deep. Well its getting so annoying that I cant make it all the way through it. Each floor you go through there are more and stronger enemies.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I've been taking a break from Persona 4 lately to play a combination of DDR Max and OFF

Stratelier

I had to take a break from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes. I have been working on that secret cave that is in the geurdo desert that is like 100 floors deep. Well its getting so annoying that I cant make it all the way through it. Each floor you go through there are more and stronger enemies.

Fortunately for you it's only 40 floors. And I'm pretty sure a few of the enemies don't actually respawn. But yeah, you definitely have your work cut out for you. Last floor is like 3 Darknuts simultaneously.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
A clusterfuck of Oblivion and Divinity II.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Fire emblem awakening

I am pretty surprised how good it is.

Stratelier

Okay, so after beating the Desert Temple in 3D Dot Heroes, do you just head straight on over to the Water Temple or is there a missing step? I haven't picked up my third Shader magic yet.

I'm also somewhat stuck in the Water Temple. B1, the room above two clones has a timed-switch puzzle. I solved that, but can't open the door on the north end of the room. There's also that room one screen north and east of the entrance which you can't cross (at least not without an upgraded hookshot)....