• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Ratchet and Clank - Going Commando

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Just defeated The Warrior in Borderlands 2. Time for a few DLC's!!

Jaseface

Bark! Bark!!
Fortunately for you it's only 40 floors. And I'm pretty sure a few of the enemies don't actually respawn. But yeah, you definitely have your work cut out for you. Last floor is like 3 Darknuts simultaneously.

Ugh I think I can make it to about floor 25. I like to fill my bottles with that soup from the Ice dungeon and I tend to use all of my arrows by around the 15th floor. That last floor sounds like hell. Ps does it help if I finish the temple in the sky I think I have the Item from that temple but I cant remember.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Bioshock 2: Fuck This Place

Stratelier

Ugh I think I can make it to about floor 25. I like to fill my bottles with that soup from the Ice dungeon and I tend to use all of my arrows by around the 15th floor. That last floor sounds like hell. Ps does it help if I finish the temple in the sky I think I have the Item from that temple but I cant remember.
Yes, you will need the item from the sky temple before you can access the last set of floors. Without it, you can only reach like floor 30 or so.

And Darknuts aren't really all that aggressive, you just have to keep your guard up and wait for an opening.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Bioshock: Infinite

Borrowed it off someone, completely blown away, for some reason i wasnt expecting it to be that good at all despite loving the first two, but im really loving this one so far.

Stratelier

I seem to be stuck in the Wind Temple in 3D Dot Game Heroes... I've got plenty of keys, but where are the doors to unlock? I haven't found the Map yet, or the dungeon's treasure (speaking of which I almost totally missed getting the Fire Wand in the Flame Temple), I know it has at least five floors but currently the only obvious thing is a door near the entrance that looks like one you have to open from the other side (doesn't respond to keys).

Niurendar

Right now I play Pokémon Black on the DS.
The only good thing here is, you have more Story with your NPC friends but after that it is the same boring principle as always.

In between, I play a lot ARAM in League of Legends.

And I wait for Dark Souls II! <3

Percy

o-o
Still Borderlands 2, hunting legendary weapons. I might get into another game soon.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I'm playing through every metal gear game in preparation for 5.

Currently on metal gear 2.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I'm flirting with King of Fighters '98 right now. I really suck at fighting games. I don't know how to improve, but I want to.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Go get tekken Tag Team 2. They teach you the basics in that game. It doesn't always directly translate with other fighting games, but it teaches you the basics.

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
http://candies.aniwey.net/

It's a text based game. Start off collecting candies, then upgrade to a farm and get swords and go on quests and kill goblins
and I'm addicted.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I finally started Demon's Souls. The great magician Tresco has begun his journey to slay The Old One. It's going to be ... awesome/awful. Can't wait to trudge through that swamp again. Mmm that's good masochism.

Still working on DoDonPachi and King Of Fighters '98 too.

Stratelier

Beat the first boss in the new Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. And what an experience it was. It took me ten minutes just to figure out just what the freakin' heck I'm supposed to do to even start fighting back. And it just kept getting slightly more complicated each time, just as it should.
Basically all you have to do is flash the spider's eyes with your Strobulb to stun it. Then vaccuum the egg away from its nest into a source of fire to burn it up just like the cobwebs in the previous mission. Once the web goes up in flames the ghost appears and you can vaccuum him up. You have to do this three times, each time the spider retreats further into the tunnel so the process for setting the web on fire gets harder. In the meantime the spider does claw swipes if you're close, lobs poison at you from afar, and baby spiders drop down from the ceiling to distract you.

Last edited by a moderator: