• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

miskey

Just got DMC 4, hope it ain't as vulgar as DmC...though I started to understand why it was so vulgar and everything when the developers were talking about it. It makes more sense but still...emo? Really?

Quake 2.
Tasty Spleen Vanilla server.
For like three minutes.
I kept overshooting my jumps and falling into lava.
Fuck Quake 2 lava.
Shit used to scare the fuck out of me when I was little.
That screaming.
Oh god, that screaming.

AAAAAAUUAUUAGUGGUAHHGA

AAAAAAUUAUUAGUGGUAHHGA

UUGUGUHAGUGGGHGUGHG

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Just got DMC 4, hope it ain't as vulgar as DmC...though I started to understand why it was so vulgar and everything when the developers were talking about it. It makes more sense but still...emo? Really?
I haven't played the new DMC, but DMC4 isn't too vulgar. Unless you consider gratuitous fanservice vulgar :rolleyes:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Zelda Oracles and Fallout NV.

TopazThunder

Noir Fetishist
Lately I've been kind of alternating between Pokemon White 2 (already beat the main quest, now I'm just raising teams for battling) and Serious Sam 3: BFE. For tonight I'll probably wind up playing the latter due to being hopped up on caffeine. I can't imagine more hilarious polar opposites but dammit I love them both.

O

Outcast

Lately, I've been playing a few old, shitty games for my own personal displeasure. And let me tell you, Ballz is as terrible as it sounds. Unsurprisingly...

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
I'll be jumping on BF3 on the PS3 in a half hour to an hour. I need to eat and take out the trash n' stuff.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Skyrim, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and Pokemon Platinum

Hervor

Meh
I'm currently playing Legendary and I heard it had gotten bad reviews on it but it isn't half as bad as they say and I'm loving the game!

One game that I'm waiting for to come out is "Guise of the Wolf" created by FUNCreators.

Sergalmedic

Clear!
I have been playing Super Paper Mario since November, on the weekends that I've been home from college. I started it over Thanksgiving break for shits and giggles, having loved the first two and not expecting as much from this one, but I'm really enjoying it. Once I go home tonight to start my 2-week summer vacation I'm finishing it.

And then likely re-playing Earthbound.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Ratchet and Clank 2 and a bit of PayDay: The Heist.

Fling

And then there was Troll
League of Legends, da bes.

Aquin

Haunted
It is currently between: Fatal Frame (re-doing the series since its finally released on PSN, YAY), Bioshock: Infinity, Skylanders and Skylanders: Giants. I have a ton of others i need to get around to and just don't have the motivation.

TricksterF

Assassins creed 3 but I'm getting sick of the ubisoft servers getting horrible! So I am also starting to play under siege, people say its disappointing but I find it fun {^.^}

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Going through a Mass Effect marathon.
Finished playing the first game, made different choices than with my last character. I don't want to replay the game, I want to play a new game...sort of.

L

LizardKing

Fallout. On my second run at the moment, trying to level up to 18 for the slayer perk, then I can bash up some muties with my power fist like no tomorrow. After the Master gets another beatdown, I'll start on Fallout 2. With any luck I'll actually get around to completing it this time.