• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Fallout. On my second run at the moment, trying to level up to 18 for the slayer perk, then I can bash up some muties with my power fist like no tomorrow. After the Master gets another beatdown, I'll start on Fallout 2. With any luck I'll actually get around to completing it this time.

When you play Fallout 2, do you use the Restoration mod? Do you also play normally or do you do the Navarro run?

Been playing Hagane. HARDEST. SUPER NINTENDO GAME. EVER. And it's SO good too. This badass mecha samurai rapes everything in the mouth. I've never played a Super Nintendo platformer with such an extensive array of moves. It's like any quick button combo will do something different. And even pressing some buttons a certain amount of times does some penis enlarging planet busting move.
This is the best game ever! 8D

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
A little bit of PayDay and a bunch of Uncharted 3 co-op multiplayer.

Kaedal

Punny User Title
Playing through Dragon Age: Origins with all the DLCs, and I've dropped a bucket of mods on Torchlight 2, which has turned it into quite... an interesting experience. The necromancer from the Synergies mod is bloody overpowered, though.

L

LizardKing

You do know most of that mod is a major bugfix, right?

It also seems to change a lot of shit, which isn't very good for someone who doesn't have a clue what they're doing like me. E.g. putting a hard lock on Vic's shack door so I can't even complete one of the first quests in the normal way, and therefore have no fucking idea what to do or where to go. Maybe it would be good fun for a second or third playthrough, but not the first.

I did, however, install the unofficial patch, which also seems to fix a lot of stuff without introducing silly changes everywhere.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
It also seems to change a lot of shit, which isn't very good for someone who doesn't have a clue what they're doing like me. E.g. putting a hard lock on Vic's shack door so I can't even complete one of the first quests in the normal way, and therefore have no fucking idea what to do or where to go. Maybe it would be good fun for a second or third playthrough, but not the first.

I did, however, install the unofficial patch, which also seems to fix a lot of stuff without introducing silly changes everywhere.
I tried the AP ammo fix, worst fucking decision ever. Frank Horrigan was invincible to small guns.
Does the unofficial patch let you find the medicine that cures Cassidy's heart, letting him use chems and not die?

Doom on Brutal Doom.

You know what I hate? Barons of Hell.
You know what I hate even more? Barons of Hell on Brutal Doom.
You know what I hate even more than that? Barons of Hell surrounding me in a small, irregularly-shaped room; the only exit leading to a room full of cacodemons. On Brutal Doom. With only 30 hp. While being low on chaingun ammo.

Fuck that shit.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Quake.

Also known as doom with jumping! V:

Quake 2.

Still trying to beat the game with just a blaster. I got to the second last unit so far. Shit's getting hard now that tank commanders are starting to show up.

I did it! I just beat Quake 2 using nothing but my standard-issue blaster!

Fuck yeah; suck it, Makron!

WHATABLAST_zpsd14eebce.png

On second thought, don't suck it. The last thing I want is to get my dick blown off after shoving it in your railgun face.

Stratelier

Beat 3D Dot Game Heroes. Did book both Fuelle and the final boss (not in the same attempt), completing the Bestiary. Did get the trophy for a no-damage-run against Fuelle (but not the final boss). Made a new save, want to go back and NDR the final boss.

Distorted

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

I just hit level 150 and all I freakin want is my trophy gear. It looks marvelous. Either that or the Shadow gear. Plus Im tired of swithching between Sorceror and Magic Archer. I'm trying to build up more magic since my magic defense is just ridiculous at this point.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I bought Rising storm and so far I like it!
Some weapons are unbalanced, but it is the good old RO2 I love