• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I've been making yanks pay dearly for every inch of land they take in the pacific wargame Rising Storm.
LONG LIVE HIS ROYAL MAJESTY THE EMPEROR

In between Skyrim and Sly Cooper: Honor Among Thieves. Yes old game is old but I haven't actually played it yet and I grew up with the Cooper games and they have such a lovely charm about them you don't really get in games these days.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Tera Online, computers barely able to handle it even on the lowest settings, really need to get an upgrade.
Ah yes, the FtP (Fap to Play) MMO (massive mammaries online). The game where every female is dressed in skimpy armor.

Well, that's every game, but I hear Tera does it the most.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Dust

Muffins
I'm playing Planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, aaaaand Zelda: Skyward Sword

I like rpg a little more than shooters, to be honest. I'm not good with shooters ; A;'

Schwimmwagen

I highly recommend Dust: An Elysian Tail to anyone and everyone.

I played that game and I think it's a legitimately fun beat-em-up platformer RPG (which I dig) with really nice environmental art.

However character art is painfully average as very ordinary and plain DA furry art. However the artist's coloured sketches for the game were considerably better-looking and he/she should have stuck with those.
The voice acting fucking awful and painful to listen to (ESPECIALLY the main character), and what I've played of the story so far was, to me, a very bland and ordinary animefantasyninja adventure with an extremely ordinary setup of main characters, namely badass martial artist with cute-fluffy-mildly-amusing sidekick.

I liked the in-game animations and the gameplay was somewhat refreshing, nice fun, and pleasantly addictive.

I like (just like) the game but I think it's horribly overrated by furries.

But then again I should expect them to shit their pants with excitement every time they find something made for "normal people" that has anthropomorphic animals in them.

I played that game and I think it's a legitimately fun beat-em-up platformer RPG (which I dig) with really nice environmental art.

However character art is painfully average as very ordinary and plain DA furry art. However the artist's coloured sketches for the game were considerably better-looking and he/she should have stuck with those.
The voice acting fucking awful and painful to listen to (ESPECIALLY the main character), and what I've played of the story so far was, to me, a very bland and ordinary animefantasyninja adventure with an extremely ordinary setup of main characters, namely badass martial artist with cute-fluffy-mildly-amusing sidekick.

I liked the in-game animations and the gameplay was somewhat refreshing, nice fun, and pleasantly addictive.

I like (just like) the game but I think it's horribly overrated by furries.

But then again I should expect them to shit their pants with excitement every time they find something made for "normal people" that has anthropomorphic animals in them.

I can't say I disagree with you on the character art or the main characters being unoriginal, I was rather unimpressed with them myself. I felt the story, environment, combat were pretty good though which is what made the game for me.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Returning to Skyrim. Gonna make an unarmed badass build.
In one playthrough, I abused fortify restoration and made a "philosopher's stone" (silver ruby ring with fortify alchemy 3****%.) Among the god gear, I made gloves with demigod unarmed power. I named it "The Shit Slapper."

Stratelier

Picked up LostMagic the other week. Interesting game. Your character is a squishy mage, and aside from basic elemental attack/healing magic (and regenerating MP) the main feature is capturing and commanding squads of monsters.

Anyway, I hate to say that the Fire Sage kicked my ass about half a dozen times last night. I'm non-elemental (but have every attack element at my disposal, natch), she's Fire, so that means she's weak to Water. (Traditional Fire/Water rivalry.) But since she's a squishy mage too, her Magic Defense is high and she's got access to the same powerful healing magic I do. If I go toe-to-toe with her I can nearly kill her but the moment I need to recharge my MP she just heals it all back. Grr!

So I went back to do some grinding (especially on my Water magic) and realized I was using the wrong strategy all along: Sure, you can't go wrong claiming all the Mana Crystals in the battle (faster MP regeneration, heals HP when nearby) but the mistake I made was trying to bring in a bunch of Water-type monsters to fight her with because those monsters don't actually have Water attacks on them, so their Water type is actually a liability against her powerful Fire spells.

So I swapped out my unit of Water wolves for a unit of Fire wolves and subsequently won the battle hands down. Sure, it was me taking out all the monsters around the perimeter, but after that I basically just selected my wolf unit, told them to sic her, and she goes down in a flurry of wolf bites.

Definitely have to keep the fight-fire-with-fire strategy in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Playing Hotline Miami. I was pleasantly surprised by this.

Isvenn

I've been stuck played Fire Emblem: Awakening for the past two months, every time I put it down, I start going through withdrawals and I play for another few hours. >.>

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
About a week or two ago I completed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and I expected that once I completed it I'd put it down and never play it again. I was wrong.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Eurotruck simulator 2.

I genuinely enjoy this.

Seekrit

Started playing Link's Awakening. I named myself THIEF to deny Nintendo the satisfaction of branding me one later.

YOU CAN'T HURT ME I EMBRACE YOUR NEGATIVE LABEL

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Assassin's Creed III, Transformers War for Cybertron, and Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault.