• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Actually pulled up an old school Rts, that's now free: Warzone 2100 I was showing a friend the simple and enjoyable mechanics, before my windows decided it was time to reboot.

Judge Spear

Someone gave me a lv50 Norfleet long ago in Borderlands 2. I never knew how useful it was so it was in my bank for a long time. After some knowledge, I pulled it out and used it. Turns out the Assassin's skills make it very OP.

Good!
Now get an overlevel 8 Norfleet and you're good to go! \:3/

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Warframe. Slice and Dice and die.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Good!
Now get an overlevel 8 Norfleet and you're good to go! \:3/
Need to buy Ultimate 2 first. Mister Torgue would also be nice.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Warframe. Noobimus Maximus reporting in

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Going through my backlog. The gba f-zero titles are neat for the most part. Tried to play kirby, but the rom I have has an unskippable demo on it D:

Also tried playing some sonic adventure 2 with some AR. My god my chao look like they fell into a black hole. X_X

Stratelier

Beat the new Zelda game last night. I could sense a plot twist coming as I approached the final boss room, but to their benefit, I couldn't figure out what it was in advance.

Rinz

Lather, Rinz, Repeat
playing through Fallout 1 for the first time, since GOG was doing that giveaway thing. I'm surprisingly hooked o.o

Judge Spear

Currently doing my Link Between Worlds 3 heart hard mode run. This is going to be difficult. I'm not looking forward to Dharkstare. Grinexx killed me 4 times. Basically until when you get red mail in the last dungeon, everything in Lorule one shots you. LITERALLY everything. Your dungeon runs have to be flawless. Adopt a Contra mindset and treat it like an arcade game. Fairies are your credits. Master Sword L2 is your Spreader.

Do not waste rupees on potions. If you get hit anyway, you're dead. So you're either at full health or none. Unless you fall into a pit or something, but it's a waste of rupees that can be saved to buy items when you only ever need to break a pot or two.

Dragons Crown, Boarderlands 2, Fatal Frame 3

Great games!

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Persona 3: FES

Has its obvious perks over P3P but it doesn't come without its flaws. Still great though.

Stratelier

Trying to get back and finish up somy Skylanders Giants before moving on to Swap Force, but it has this really random issue of not starting up properly (playing the Wii version on a Wii U) and I haven't found a single topic that addresses the specific issue I'm having (because once the game does start up, it runs absolutely fine).

In the meantime, though, looks like I seriously need to give the console a system update (3.0.x to 4.0.2) . Hoping this alleviates the issue because the July (3.1) update specifically used the words "software compatibility" in its details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Beat The Ship, started a 4-player co-op game of Borderlands 2, failing repeatedly at FTL.

FTL is a great game. So many ways to destroy your enemies, so many ways to get killed first.

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Discovered that they released Recca on the 3DS. That game plays smoother than most Dreamcast shmups on an nes and holy shit it's a blast.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Skies of Arcadia

I don't see the big hype about this game, but okay.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Warframe. I finally got a gun that doesn't suck as much ass and I can actually enjoy this now.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?