• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
People like to cling to every JRPG as if they're marvels of the world (lol). I don't see it either.

It's more or less the first one you played is the best one of all time. Then you play other ones and realize that they's mostly the same, story and gameplay wise.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
It's more or less the first one you played is the best one of all time. Then you play other ones and realize that they's mostly the same, story and gameplay wise.
Only the really shitty ones like Golden Sun, FF, Mother .etc

taras hyena

Badass Seal of Approval
Skryim, trying to evenly level all skills to legendary until I gain all the points I need to fill out all the perk trees. I'm obsessively cataloging every item I pick up, also. This is why I could never enjoy terraria.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Reached Lv59 in Borderlands 2. An OP8 friend of mine insisted on rushing me from wildlife preservation to the Boneyard. It was kinda annoying since I can't so much as slag a Lv72 surveyor. I also downloaded Ultimate 2 and Torgue.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
FTL is/was fun (I'm not sure how I feel about the dice-roll nature of the game) but I got to the boss multiple times but never won the fight. Got SOOO close once though.

Level 1 cloak and a crew transporter do a lot for that fight

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Borderlands 2 I didn't go to bed till nearly 6am.
Minecraft cause it's bonding time with my lady!

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Breath of Fire II (Translation is soooo bad but I want to give it a shot for the furs if nothing else) and Skullgirls

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Breath of Fire II (Translation is soooo bad but I want to give it a shot for the furs if nothing else)
ILOVETHESMELLOFPAINT.png

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
For the first time in ages, I've been getting back into Borderlands 2. I still have to complete the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
You get the Grog Nozzle yet?
No, but I would like to find a Chain Lightning to go with it.
I also noticed there's several people here exploring Pandora. If any of them are using an XB360 console, I might play with them.

BearLyons

I've just finished Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, excellent game, second favourite in the series now!
So now I'm currently playing... Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS I guess! Not really playing any other games until Christmas rolls around!

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Trying to figure out this mini game on gaia online, I can get to level 8 no problem then I get stuck.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer