• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
ILOVETHESMELLOFPAINT.png
Damn, it's really bad. Like 'inhibits gameplay' bad. I never know what I'm supposed to do.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

taras hyena

Badass Seal of Approval
Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour

Judge Spear

Got my controller and went to use it on Skullgirls. Went to training mode. And I realized something.
Fuck fighters! \:3/

Skullgirls is a great game and I'm glad I got it. WAY better than the AAA shit haphazardly thrown out, but I just realized how tedious training in a traditional fighter (outside of Smash Bros) is and I am NOT involving myself with the awful fighting game community to learn anything. Rather play League again. o-o
I'll stick to playing it casually for now.

I'm just gonna keep my serious focus on DoDonPachi 5 and F-Zero X/GX.

BearLyons

Anyone else playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf right now that think the Snowman with the roulette bingo eyes is pretty terrifying? ;_;

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Metroid Prime Trilogy. 1's almost complese, sans a few upgrades. Lost progress on Corruption cause the game ties saves to Miis asdfds, so I'm just gonna move on to Echos afterwards.

I've also decided to play through Pokemon Colleseum again, but I decided to steal some pokemon to shake things up. Gonna see how things'll turn out.

Also omg I beat a staff ghost on F-Zero GX (Trident's, to be specefic, but I had to use gameshark parts :/ ).

Judge Spear

@Antronach.
Would you like some tips on how to smoke staff ghosts by 10 seconds (except on Split Oval because he's using FAT SHARK boost stacking like a mad man)? \:3/

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
@Antronach.
Would you like some tips on how to smoke staff ghosts by 10 seconds (except on Split Oval because he's using FAT SHARK boost stacking like a mad man)? \:3/

I have seen videos of the very advanced techniques and I have to say, I unfortunately play other video games too. The only games I've overplayed are Sonic Riders and Lost Kingdoms 2, and that was by accident. :l

Lucient

US Marine
Fucking SC2, I win a lot of the games but I'm still trapped in gold league... It's pretty much the new diamond.
UHHHHHG

Spikey2k2

Heavily modded Fallout 3 now. I admittedly got turned off it when I first bought it because after the main quest i couldn't continue. I didn't like that. And even if I could there was a level cap also bullshit.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Heavily modded Fallout 3 now. I admittedly got turned off it when I first bought it because after the main quest i couldn't continue. I didn't like that. And even if I could there was a level cap also bullshit.
When has there been a game without a level cap? :V
I wish I still had my Fallout 3. That was my fave Fallout.

Spikey2k2

When has there been a game without a level cap? :V
I wish I still had my Fallout 3. That was my fave Fallout.
Okay granted it wasn't the level cap it was the fact the level cap it had was 20. I could of been happy with level 100 or even 50, but I felt unsatisfied and I wanted to keep playing. I guess in the end it's a compliment.

I also had preordered the collectors edition. That didn't help.

Last edited: