• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Trying the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod. It's pretty damn good and every bit as chaotic as you would expect it to be :3

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I did something fucked up in Borderlands 2. I killed a Lv80 "OMGWTH" as a Lv61 Assassin by accident.
Can you guess which skill was to blame?

PS: I didn't use any shitty black weapons.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
CSGO.
AWP is way too easy to use

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Papers, Please. It's one of those weird "art games", yet manages to be way more fun and engrossing than it ought to be from its simple premise and gameplay.

[video=youtube;_QP5X6fcukM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QP5X6fcukM[/video]

In the Stalinist-analog state of Arstotzka, you have been appointed as an immigration inspector in the October labor lottery. The Ministry of Admissions assigns you to the newly opened border checkpoint in the divided city of Grestin, split by war with the neighboring state of Kolechia. As people pass through your booth to Arstotzka, you must inspect their documents for any sign of forgery to root out would-be smugglers, spies, or terrorists. Gameplay is vaguely Phoenix Wright-like, in that your primary means of determining who is permitted entry and who is denied is by highlighting discrepancies between two elements in their documents and interrogating them about it.

Not everyone should be immediately denied entry, some people make simple mistakes like forgetting to present their entry ticket and will correct them when pressed. Others have legitimate circumstances behind a discrepancy, and you must take extra steps to verify their identity. And then there are those innocent people that for whatever reason simply do not have the necessary documentation, requiring you to make a judgment call. Meanwhile, the rules for entry are changed daily by the M.o.A. and become increasingly complicated, and you must still process enough people in a day to keep your family fed and warm in their Class 8 dwelling. You become increasingly forced to choose between being ethical or being efficient.

Glory to Arstotzka.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Bioshock.
Man this game is great. Previously made the mistake of playing it on the hardest difficulty. Now playing it on medium. Fun game. Really creepy atmosphere.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Antechamber.
Pretty interesting

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Warframe
Doom & Doom II
Defiance
The Stanley Parable
Shadow Warrior (Remake)

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
I tried playing online with a friend. I got bodied. Could only get one 1 point each match...AFTER I got whipped. I kinda don't like how your health doesn't reset, but I guess it's the same in Smash when I think about it so I'll deal with it.
If that bothers you a lot you can do teams which is just one round with all your party members. though that requires learning more characters which can be harder. And Ms.fortune is one of the best solo characters.

Kangamutt

Minecraft (more for the purpose of building an adventure mode dungeon)
Fez
Starbound
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
And who could forget TF2, what with the holiday event going on?

Judge Spear

If that bothers you a lot you can do teams which is just one round with all your party members. though that requires learning more characters which can be harder. And Ms.fortune is one of the best solo characters.

Yeeeeaaah. I'm good honestly. Fighting games are the sole genre that frustrate me immediately without fail (again, omitting Smash bros). Even Skullgirls I have zero patience for so I'm not playing anything beyond Ms. Fortune. If that's not enough, I'll just quit playing.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
My brother bought me Surgeon Sim for christmas and Outlast for later.
Pretty soon I shall be sticking the scalpel in some poor bloke's eye socket when the task at hand was to remove the appendix, or something like that.
I don't think they'd accept me to med school.