• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Judge Spear

Brushing up on my F-Zero skills since I can actually upload the replays now.

My brother bought me Surgeon Sim for christmas and Outlast for later.
Pretty soon I shall be sticking the scalpel in some poor bloke's eye socket when the task at hand was to remove the appendix, or something like that.
I don't think they'd accept me to med school.

Can you fix my colorblindness Dokdurr Cup? :c

amckwolf

I've been trying to get through I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. It's rather intense and apparently favors you doing the wrong thing. Luckily the system is set up so you don't really fail when you fail. You have to start over, but you aren't penalized.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Judge Spear

PSO2. Well just got done anyway. Dunno why people almost choose to suck at the new Tower defense E Quest. You see a bunch of enemies on the simple map ganking a base. STOP what you're doing and kill them. You see a MASSIVE creature attacking a base that requires more than one person to take down. STOP what you're doing and kill them. This isn't League or Dota. It's about as straight forward as Super Mario Bros. There is no strategy. :c

Stratelier

Continuing my solo run of Swap Force. Stealth Elf is actually pretty fun to play, she's a definite brawler, and her acrobatic flip dodge makes her nearly invincible when you use it. She also looks freakin' sweet in the cowboy hat (which is a perfect match for the Western-themed Iron Jaw Gulch, too).

I notice that some of the larger boss battles in this game are separate from the stage preceding them, which is nice; you even get bonus stars if you can complete it without dying or without even taking a hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
A Link Between Worlds and Pokemon Y for handhelds, GTA 5 and Borderlands 2 for 360.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
CSGO.
The skins are my pokémon. Gotta catch them all.

Pine

smell-good badger
Started playing Contagion. So far it feels a bit like L4D, but it's still in beta so I can't judge too much yet.

Schwimmwagen

Started playing Contagion. So far it feels a bit like L4D, but it's still in beta so I can't judge too much yet.

IMO I think it has a lot more potential than L4D as the game feels a lot more survival-y and the player is many times more vulnerable, as opposed to L4D's running/hipshooting rambo-fest.

Shame about how few maps there are, though.

Stratelier

Stealth Elf has yet to be defeated in my solo run of Swap Force. Fully upgraded and her XP level is almost maxed out by now. Still rockin' the cowboy hat BTW. And the final level is not the final level; there's at least one more to go.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
moar State of Decay: BreakDown along with PSO2, created a seperate character set on Ship 2 out of boredom