• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Currently sloggin' through Mega Man 5 and 6 and desperately trying to continue Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney...

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Ninja Gaidan (nes)

xKraedyn

I am always watching...
Need For Speed Carbon.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Mostly inFamous.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Hearthstone - I suck when it comes to playing against hunters.
Unreal Tournament 3 - played few rounds with a buddy
Dark Souls after seeing a friend on Fa streaming it.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
dark souls 2, waiting for poeple to come into the rat area so i can kill them. takes a bit longer tha most waits but my win rate is really high in it.

L

LizardKing

Verdun - Fun but early and buggy
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Playing on 999 mode after getting all the perks and upgrades. Shit's crazy.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (With Long War mod) - Punching things in the face with MECs never gets old

Stratelier

BEAT BRAVELY DEFAULT! The final boss, counting all forms, has about 750,000HP in Hard Mode and his strongest attacks can deal 8000-9999 across a whole Lv.90-ish party. Yowch....

Unlocked the New Game Plus and a bonus movie teasing - spoiler alert - the sequel, 'Bravely Second'.

Conception 2: Children Of the Seven Stars
Although not as popular as other Atlus games, it is a very entertaining game. The battle system is also kind of interesting.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
More Dark Souls and when not playing that for several hours:
Hearthstone

Later on:

2 hrs of Dungeon Siege III

Last edited:

Kit411230

I know it's an old game now but I've recently got stuck I to APB: Reloaded.

Failing that I'm usually on Titanfall,
but I'm still trying to get myself to start Murdered: soul suspect.

Real_Redwolf

I also go by Alexis
I just dragged out Sonic Classic Collection for the Nintendo DS. It is a compilation of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. Oddly, it does not have Sonic the Hedgehog CD on it.

Fiab

Crazy enough
Just started on Mass Effect for the first time. Other than that it's XCom and Final Fantasy IV.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Dark Souls : I got me that sword the dragon's tail drops, and I killed me a dude in big black armor, and i found a useless merchant.

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
I just dragged out Sonic Classic Collection for the Nintendo DS. It is a compilation of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. Oddly, it does not have Sonic the Hedgehog CD on it.

You make me want to whip out my gamecube and play sonic mega collection. Sadly it's 4:30am I'm tired and I'm probably going to forget about it later.

xKraedyn

I am always watching...
SCP-Containment Breach. Still trying to access the SCP-860 forest.

Real_Redwolf

I also go by Alexis
You make me want to whip out my gamecube and play sonic mega collection. Sadly it's 4:30am I'm tired and I'm probably going to forget about it later.

I also have Sonic Mega Collection! I bought the DS compilation because it was at Target on the " These games are old and still not sold so they have a price cut" shelf. You should also get Sonic Gems Collection for the Gamecube. It has Sonic the Hedgehog CD on it, among other games.