• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Stratelier

Put the more or less final touches on this song, so it's shareworthy now:

[video=youtube;lTZItz5XQNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTZItz5XQNQ[/video]

Szhival

Arcanum-logo.gif

Cyberra

Pain in the Ass
FINALLY got to complete the Halo 4 legendary co-op run a friend of mine and I have been working on for the better part of six months :D We occasionally had to wrangle in a third (and at one point a fourth) player in to help us get through really difficult areas, but we finished it!

Still working my way through BioShock Infinite. Am so going to have to replay BioShock and BioShock 2 when I finish Infinite ^_^

Real_Redwolf

I also go by Alexis
I bought an Xbox 360 yesterday and have started playing Sonic Generations on it. I also got Bioshock because I heard it was good but I have not played that one yet.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Borderlands 1 Killing some people, and other creatures with Nuucat.
ANCL
Doing some stuff....
Max Payne 3 Killing some people

xoyeno9581

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Payday 2, Borderlands 2, Aura Kingdom depending on what my buddies feel like.
Mortal Kombat Komplete, Metro Last Light When there's no1 to play.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Playing Loading Bar 2 : Wii U Edition. This game is annoying, you need to click buttons and then wait until it prompts you to another Loading Bar and then you finish it. Nearly no interactivity... But at least I know I'll get Hyrule Warriors in the end, soooo... (yeah, that's a bragging post basically, though I also have to play another game right before that : sleep then do some Life Stuff for 10 hours or so, so it basically is Waiting Game : 18h edition... Grumble.)

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Animal Crossing: New Leaf I bought a house expansion, for some reason.
One Way Heroics I beat the boss on my third try, and was quite entertained to do it again today, and clearing it now with my second class.

Wapitisaurus90

I just got Journey this weekend and I started playing it today. It's fantastic! :D ...and then my PS3 got the yellow light of death and I'm just really sad now. :( :( :(

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
Gears of War 3 co-op campaign. I've been on an achievement craving lately. 150 GS here I come!

Cyberra

Pain in the Ass
I just finished the BioShock Infinite main game and am working on Burial At Sea episode 1. Dying a few very stupid deaths in the process.

Is there ANYONE who has Portal 2 for the xbox 360 and is willing to play the co-op courses with me? I've been trying to find a co-player for a year now