• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Grinding more trophies and weapon upgrades for Ratchet and Clank : Into the Nexus.

Stratelier

Tinkering around in FamiTracker creating an 8-bit version of Midna's Lament from Zelda TP. Three words - it. sounds. awesome.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Lots and lots and lots of Wakfu I've put in... 19 hrs in the last 3 days. I'm level 21 on my now main account, and level 15 on my secondary.

When not playing that online, nuucat and I have been chinking away at Borderlands 2, we've got a long ways to go.

OceanOrca

Anthropologist
Vindictus sometimes, mostly League of Legends. Been trying to get back into FPS games like Titanfall and Battlefield 4, but I'm too lazy to play much more than a few games of LoL inna day.
Sometimes Ill play dota.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I just unlocked the castle- what a horrible place. Maybe I'll try skirting around the hazards using the carrot?

jffry890

\We've sank 29 hrs and only have 9 achievements to show for it (my bad ass rank doubles hers). I guess I'm just a more effective killing machine... or something.

No, you're just a bigger Badass than her. Mr. Torgue would be proud.

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
dishonored.
i prefer thief though. also the graphics are really killing it for me :/
though its a pretty good game, i'll finish it

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Destiny, even though there's next to nothing to do im still farming (well using an exploit) for rare shit, and mostly because i cant sell it even though im advertising it everywhere for less that what everyone elses is selling it for.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Danganronpa 2 : I slog through it, which isn't a good sign. There isn't this chemistry that made me go through the first one in very few sittings. Not a bad game, but it is clearly not as good as the first episode.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Chopping down thousands of zombies per hour in Dead Rising 3, and tanking about in Bf3

Arcana

career lurker
I got Remember Me last weekend so I'm playing through that now.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Jumped on the Skyrim deal like a horny beast two weeks ago. When I'm a high enough level, I'll try Moonpath to Elsweyr.

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
The release date push back for Dark Souls II Crown of the Ivory King dlc is throwing a serious wrench in my weekend gaming plans.

Schelt

I'm currently trying to 100% Re:Chain of Memories before Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix comes out which so far is getting a bit on my nerves despite my weird love for the game. Also, my friends and I are trying to 100% Super Mario 3D World which is turning out to be an absolute blast thus far!

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Playing a smashing game of which I can not divulge the name right now, but let's just say that it kinda frightens me, for I fear I might break my console if I go too hard on it... Still, it's tons of fun.

Terror-Run

Still at the Beta for WoW; warlords of Draenor.
It's so good I'm gonna cry ;A; many social lives will be lost upon release

Stratelier

I just put the finishing touches on this, uploaded, and voila!

[video=youtube;7XOaE2yZKQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XOaE2yZKQk[/video]

Now I can get back to gaming for a little while.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
More time on Wakfu, I started playing the game less then a week ago and I've managed to put in 25 hrs already.

SirRob

Playing a smashing game of which I can not divulge the name right now, but let's just say that it kinda frightens me, for I fear I might break my console if I go too hard on it... Still, it's tons of fun.
That's not very subtle. I tend to push on the circle pad a bit too hard when I use an up smash, I need to work on that.

I just put the finishing touches on this, uploaded, and voila!
I love it! Is that echo effect normal, or did you make it by varying the volume?

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
I took a break from Wakfu to play Warframe for the first time, I ended up loosing sleep.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Working on some WarFrame, working on my excalibur~. Doing team missions, because they're the magicool.