• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
DCS.
I actually got the P51D airborne on the first go after months of break.
Also shot some airport targets to smithereens with an A10-C. I still remember how to fly simulator planes.
Feels good man.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 I apparently can not play more then 3 maps a time before getting all the tired of that game.

Warframe - 370 platinum for $10 on a 50% off coupon.

Stratelier

Went back and cleared out those Dwarven ruins near Dawnstar. Man, that place turned out to be big ... then there was that giant Dwarven Centurion Master robot at the end. I woke it up with a few arrows, but damn does that thing hit HARD (like 80% damage in just one strike). Overall pretty fun though. And I finally got the perk for crafting Elven materials.

Alastair Snowpaw

The Skull Paw
smash 4 for glory mode since i don't have enough friend code poeple to play ;-;.

also i love just charging sun salutation and having the other person do their reflector while i just run up and grab them.

also now playing dark souls 2 since i got a new desktop, all my characters aren't onj this computer though so i have to start from scratch which i don't mind too much

Last edited:

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Bloody Trapland, currently on W2-3.

This game is an absolute bastard...i love it. ^_^

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
ultimate ghosts n goblins...easy to argue if harder than original...cant say since I never got to play the nes version...the knife is not as strong in this one.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Warframe

I finished baking my second frame in the foundry, the Rhino and I feel pretty special because of an aura mod I was able to start the thing off with more shield then most can shake a stick at. I've also forma'd my Kurbrow and she's on her way to becomming even more of a badass killing machine :3.

I've also got another frame bvaking too, the Nyx but I won't see it till tomorrow or the next day.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I've been playing Skyrim, and I think I broke it.

I have an amulet (I forget who's) that give 25% regneneration of Mana, and I just spent half my money on Expert Destruction robes. When I wear the robes instead of my Orcish armour (I love this!!) my Mana regenerates immediately. If I wear these robes, I need never use Mana potions again.

I basically have unlimited Mana at any given moment. And I just started using Fireball two-handed as well so I'm basically indestructible now.

Stratelier

...I just spent half my money on Expert Destruction robes.
It must be one of those with dual enchantments, with "Magicka regenerates 100% faster". Me, I'm currently sporting Vampire Armor because it's comparable to Elven material in effectiveness plus benefits for Conjuration spellls (Bound Sword ftw) and +50% Magicka recharge rate. Robbed it off the very first vampire I slew, in fact.

I really, really want that Arcane Blacksmith perk....

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
It must be one of those with dual enchantments, with "Magicka regenerates 100% faster". Me, I'm currently sporting Vampire Armor because it's comparable to Elven material in effectiveness plus benefits for Conjuration spellls (Bound Sword ftw) and +50% Magicka recharge rate. Robbed it off the very first vampire I slew, in fact.

I really, really want that Arcane Blacksmith perk....

Oh yes, it is. I forget how much it helps with the Destruction, but it's 125% Mana regeneration. I prefer wearing heavy armour though, so if I can get away with not wearing it, I will.

I'm SO CLOSE to the arcane blacksmith perk! I can't wait to improve my Champion's Cudgel ^.^

-Nimh-

L.A. Noir for actual study reasons (Motion capture)
Depth because I got it gifted by a friend, it´s nice for short fun rounds

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
Going against my better judgement and started playing the CoD series because my husband keeps badgering me about it.
After Advanced Warfare came out, he's gone ape shit over the game which led to him telling me "I don't know until I try". I've been playing CoD: World at War for a few hours today and it's already giving me the biggest &*$%#@* headache! I've had enough of these %&^*#($*&^&^* dogs in this %&^*#($^$^* building!!!

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Osu!

It's great practice for the tablet. Some eye-hand coordination supertraining.

MegaMew

Jäger
The binding of Isaac: rebirth. 2cool4school! Its addictive. And it has it sort of way to seep rage into your system-- like Mario Kat 64.

SirRob

I am playing Mario Kart 8 as Tanooki Mario in the kitty car with a squirrel glider. Can I be any more of a furry?

Stratelier

Lots happened in Skyrim recently, though at the expense of my Nanowrimo novel....

- Cleared Nightcaller Temple with Erandur; Dawnstar can sleep peacefully now.
- (didn't) retrieve that horn or Jurgen Windcaller, but I did take the note. Looks like I'm heading back to Whiterun....
- Then visited Morthal. Nice little place, but they don't seen to have a blacksmith. Oh well, I did use the grindstone.
- Picked up the spell for "Bound Bow". Takes a lot of MP out to cast it (casting isn't stealthy either) but it does amazing damage, like twice that of an elven bow+arrows.
- Went SE of Morthal through a mountain pass and discovered some ruins. Shalidor's Maze was a real puzzle that took time to figure out, but the surprise battle against that Daedra was worth it. First time I had to mostly run and try to attack indirectly (Lydia finished the thing off at close range), second time I put Oakflesh on me and took him down in fair one-on-one. Reward: A circlet that counts as light head armor. Now I can invest in that all-light-armor perk. Lydia got lost in the maze on the way out. Okay, then, see you back in Whiterun....
- Currently on the quest "Proving Honor". Farkas revealed he's a werewolf, and these Silver Hand guys take quite some work to put down. Biggest trouble is with the guys in heavy armor wielding greatswords, and rooms with groups of 3 or more.
- I really, really want that "Rune Master" perk. Rune spells are fun, but only being able to cast them at close range seriously hampers their effectiveness.

Draegarth

I've effectively jumped on the bandwagon and bought Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. In fairness, I've had my Xbox One since launch, & only got a game for it (CoD: Ghosts) last month - almost a year later. It was about time I started using it - though I do still have games on my 360 to finish off.

SirRob

Well, I'm done with Mario Kart. I need to keep reminding myself that I suck at video games, so I shouldn't ruin the communities by playing the games. [noparse]:)[/noparse] Always a good feeling when you're below average at the thing you're best at.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Well, I'm done with Mario Kart. I need to keep reminding myself that I suck at video games, so I shouldn't ruin the communities by playing the games. [noparse]:)[/noparse] Always a good feeling when you're below average at the thing you're best at.
i'm genuinely scared for your wellbeing.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
You're right, I should git gud so people don't have to worry about me being bad at video games
he said to the biggest casual ever

anyways the only game i've been starting is pokemon in japanese. it's a little trickier than i thought in the beginning, since all everyone does is monologue...