• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Cloud Nine

Another face in the crowd.
Soul Silver and final fantasy 12. Yea I'm one game behind.

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
Well, now that I have Heart Gold, that's pretty much all I'll be playing for the next month or so. Sometimes I think I'm lying when I tell myself I really am 18.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Well, now that I have Heart Gold, that's pretty much all I'll be playing for the next month or so. Sometimes I think I'm lying when I tell myself I really am 18.
I wanted to get Soul Silver today..but I can't...

Furry Gamer

BFBC2 Medic
I still can't stop playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. I swear, every time that Bethesda Softworks releases another RPG epic (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3), they make sure to also release a GOTY edition just to make me buy it twice.

I usually wait until they release the GOTY versions before I buy them.

I actually waited to buy the GOTY version of Fallout 3, but when I got there it cost to much so I had to buy the original then the GOTY.

At the current I'm playing Overlord 2. Well not for the past few days, because I've been on FAF.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
Bioshock 2, i just got the special edition as a gift. so far, i love that drill and the Big Sisters are creepy as shit, they also remind me of someone.

Purnip

Bringer of Bacon
-Playing HeartGold. Filled with glee.

-Still inching my way through DragonAge. No way I'll finish before Awakenings comes out.

Nylak

Angry Otter
DRAGON AGE AWAKENING EXPANSION PACK IS COMING OUT TOMORROW OH MY GOD SADFHADJUFHGUSTYHU65 *FOAMS AT MOUTH*

*clears voice, composes self.*

I'm totally not obsessed.

Artificial Ginger

Banned
Banned
I'm watching somebody play some games, does that count?