• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Vær

Mr. Prickles
Totally playing Wild Arms. Ahh...nostalgia.

latest

Stratelier

I've beaten Wattson in both Omega Ruby (nuzlocke run) and Alpha Sapphire (wonderlocke run). Neither party had any particular trouble with him -- see, where's that Manectric when he needs it?

GamingGal

Currently replaying through the whole Borderlands series. Playing through the first with my girlfriend, and the second with my roommate. Gotta say, the second is my favorite. Currently obsessing over all the challenges and waiting for us to get to where I can farm for The Bee.

Ieono

Uberaffe
That Mortal Kombat X, yo. Also replaying the Infamous series to get those platinum trophies.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Finally got my friend Denotec into Solforge, and they actually managed to beat me twice. I'm also working on my drafting ability too.

Currently replaying through the whole Borderlands series. Playing through the first with my girlfriend, and the second with my roommate. Gotta say, the second is my favorite. Currently obsessing over all the challenges and waiting for us to get to where I can farm for The Bee.

I just looked up this sheild, and I can say that next time we play (my gf and I) that we'll be trying to obtain it a few times. It sounds amazing.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I'm about to play TF2 for the first time.

Good luck.
I wanted to get into Crusader Kings but my autism isn't powerful enough.

Cool stuff though. Some Game Of Thrones shit plus being the only game I know where I can tie the knot with a seven year old

my autist minmaxing goes here instead

bb0bb0ecc9.jpg

My autism spreads itself like the insides of a lava cake

I wish I had a game I constantly played. The closest I get is the 450 hours I've put into TF2. I'm the epitome of Jack of all trades, master of none.

I've been playing Banjo Kazooie lately. That's a real treat to experience for the first time.

GamingGal

Finally got my friend Denotec into Solforge, and they actually managed to beat me twice. I'm also working on my drafting ability too.

I just looked up this sheild, and I can say that next time we play (my gf and I) that we'll be trying to obtain it a few times. It sounds amazing.

It is so awesome. Apparently you can pair it with the shotgun Conference Call and deal crazy massive damage. As in, kill Terramorphus with one person :eek: But I wish you luck! I farmed for it through Treants and the Hyperion dude, and after hours of trying, never got it. Super low drop rate, of course, even in playthrough 2.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Turok 3: Shadows of Oblivion.

I finally found a copy that works. I was stupid enough in elementary school to trade it, along with Castlevania 64, for Blast Corps. and Yoshi's Story. Not that the latter aren't good games, but they're easy to come by. It took me years to find Castlevania 64, and I only just found Turok 3 yesterday at an independent game store that sells N64 games.

God, the nostalgia. It's all over my eyes.

These graphics freaking suck, but it's all over my eyes.

Maugryph

Turok 3: Shadows of Oblivion.

I finally found a copy that works. I was stupid enough in elementary school to trade it, along with Castlevania 64, for Blast Corps. and Yoshi's Story. Not that the latter aren't good games, but they're easy to come by. It took me years to find Castlevania 64, and I only just found Turok 3 yesterday at an independent game store that sells N64 games.

God, the nostalgia. It's all over my eyes.

These graphics freaking suck, but it's all over my eyes.

Whenever I think of Turok, I think of one thing... Fog. So much fog.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Oh, man, I agree. But I do believe it helped to keep the game running at a smooth framerate. N64 games have so many framerate issues, and I don't recall the original Turok having any problems like that.

Schwimmwagen

Whenever I think of Turok, I think of one thing... Fog. So much fog.

Oh, man, I agree. But I do believe it helped to keep the game running at a smooth framerate. N64 games have so many framerate issues, and I don't recall the original Turok having any problems like that.

The first Silent Hill did this as well, being able to play it off as part of the game world as fog or immense darkness. Severly reducing the draw distance let them ramp up the level of detail, so it let SH1 look great on the old PlayStation. The PC version of Turok did the same thing.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
It is so awesome. Apparently you can pair it with the shotgun Conference Call and deal crazy massive damage. As in, kill Terramorphus with one person :eek: But I wish you luck! I farmed for it through Treants and the Hyperion dude, and after hours of trying, never got it. Super low drop rate, of course, even in playthrough 2.
Conference Bee doesn't work on Terramorphus anymore, But you can still solo Hyperius with Zer0 using singularity grenades, Double Unkempt Harold and the still OP B0re skill.

BlufftheHusky

Rockstar Games Table Tennis for Xbox 360. Easily the greatest video game in the history of video games. 10/10.

Koota

assassins creed black flag

yell0w_f0x

~Foxy loves oreo~
Bored at work so trying to sneak in some levels of hungry cat picross on my android.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - Back to this one after about 3 months...
Solforge -
Plant deck is nice, but stompable.
TES: Skyrim - I like my new enviroment mod, it's purdy.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Borderlands 2 with Nuucat. I'm hoping we'll beat the main storyline in the next month.
Solforge I've gotten nuucat to download this, not sure when she'll play.

I keep thinking I need to play something else though... something I haven't played in a while.

Oh man my GBA days. I loved this and the Hero of the Leaf Valley.. probably better than the rest of the Harvest Moon Series.

My original cartridge was stolen, along with several other games including the first Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, so I've managed to replace the FFTA, and am emulating this one, because of my logic on the issue.

Sadly since it's not my original cartridge, I've had to start it over, and am having a blast thus far. I'm still saving up for a bigger bag :3