• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I was just playing Typing of the Dead. Borrowed it from a friend. I blow at this game but it's just great....

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Sorry, I accidentally Pokemon White.

Zasha

Evil Incorporated
League of Legends and Starcraft2, And Pokemon White in between. Ffffff those freakin psy pokemon D<

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I got The Witcher on Steam Sales today, it's pretty decent but the controls are a tad awkward.

Milo

last game I played was crysis 2... NOT sandbox editor 3, because they decided not to put it in there... just crysis 2 |:\

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Juggling between moderating the Minecraft server I'm on and playing "v_game in('Civilization III', 'The Witcher', 'Dragon Age Origins')";

Last edited:
Pokemon Black, Team Fortress 2 (Playing and not trading hats, WHO KNEW YOU COULD?!), Left 4 Dead 2, and replaying Majora's Mask, once again, because I wanted to.

Fenneckfan14

No place like 127.0.0.1
Wild Arms, the origional. That game holds a special place in my heart.

Yandere

Avi by Grouchinator. :3
Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon B/W, annnnnd Team Fortress 2. @w@

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Juggling between moderating, Civilization III and Age of Mythology. I feel nostalgic this weekend, even wiped the dust off my Age of Empires CD yesterday.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Bobskunk

Banned
Banned
So much Call of Pripyat.

I'm going to beat it. Then I'm going to beat it again. Then I'm going to beat it again. Then I'm going to finish (restart) Clear Sky.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the greatest video game franchise in history.

Milo

So much Call of Pripyat.

I'm going to beat it. Then I'm going to beat it again. Then I'm going to beat it again. Then I'm going to finish (restart) Clear Sky.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the greatest video game franchise in history.

it's... a pretty great game lol

it still has quite a few problems though

anyway, I'm playing crysis 2