• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Juggling between Pokemon White and college work.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Playing Goblin Commander : Unleash the Horde while listening to Raï. I think I'm going insane.

RTDragon

RTP User
Dragon Quest IX. Spending tons of time in Grottoes right now reclearing an S ranked ruin dungeon grotto the best place for money (Gem Slimes) and experience (Platinum King Jewels) And what's good is that i spent 1,046 hours on a game. Alo leveling my main warrior class to lv 99 again for my 9th revocation just one more after that and i've maxed out to revocation 10 getting me the accolade for the highest revocation for that class.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Dragon Quest IX. Spending tons of time in Grottoes right now reclearing an S ranked ruin dungeon grotto the best place for money (Gem Slimes) and experience (Platinum King Jewels) And what's good is that i spent 1,046 hours on a game. Alo leveling my main warrior class to lv 99 again for my 9th revocation just one more after that and i've maxed out to revocation 10 getting me the accolade for the highest revocation for that class.

That's... kinda sad.

RTDragon

RTP User
Not really when you play the game a few hours a day since it's relase date it adds up pretty quick when your not paying attention. Though the tradeoff was i got a lot of rare items from the DQVC especially the Armsmageddon Sale for two weeks now there was a lot of weapons you usually find with a 1% chance of obtaining in S ranked grotto dungeons. But the extra quests in post game pay off, plus the fact the legacy bosses and their maps. Sadly there's an accolade for 1000 hours of playing.

Though you only have to do revocation 10 times in one class to get the best grotto maps. [Best to do this with the main character] (Though you start noticing higher level maps when you get to at least +3 or +5 revocations then you notice higher level maps.)

Last edited:

Maszrum

A bit of L4D 1&2 now and then. Re-playing Mass Effect (but kind of don't have time anymore so I dropped it). And was planning to re-play Dark Messiah but 10 minutes in game made me want to throw it out of the window. I don't know how I was able to actuall play it before. >.<

M

Meeku

I'm starting a new game on Dragon Age : Origins (got stuck in my previous one and had only one save file -_-').
And i can't wait to play The Last Guardian. \*0*/

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Playing through as a warrior in Dragon Age 2. Already beat it as a mage.

I gave up somewhere in Act 2, tanks are just completely worthless in DA2. Even funnier, my desktop's HD died and my backup's corrupted, so there goes all of my game's saves & my college work for the past two years.