• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I borrowed Super Paper Mario from one of my friends.

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Working through Pokemon Diamond, a little bit of Pokemon White on the side, occasional Animal Crossing: City Folk. Not much. Want to play Portal 2!

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Completed Super Paper Mario, including Flopside's Pit of Trials, in barely 18 hours... and that included hours of afkness. Gosh, this game is an insult to the Paper Mario serie, there's absolutely no challenge and only two side-quests which give only cash which you don't even need. I never bought anything from the shops; I wasted my cash on pipes and cards and I still had over 700 coins by the end of the game.

Ugh, lucky I borrowed it and not bought, I would've asked for a refund.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Currently Tf2 from time to time. still going through mass effect 2 for the millionth time

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
The first Paper Mario till my Wiimote's battery dies, then Kingdom Hearts 2.

DragonTrew

Been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl...

For the -third- time after getting 2 of many alternate endings.

Night-san

I'm currently re-addicted to my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. Restarted, replayed the story, and I'm currently working on the post-story events. I don't plan on restarting for a long time; hit me up if you need a rescue on PMD1, anyone. .-.

I'm also replaying Luigi's Mansion. Started a few hours ago, beat Bogmire, and I'll resume play later.

Last edited:

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Finished Kingdom Hearts 2, starting Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
...Ended up starting a new game of Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days

Acting like Hella Jeff on Roblox to fuck with kids. The sad part is the fact that I'm actually fitting in. What's the point of trolling if the victims don't notice it?