• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you proud of right now?

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
As per the title, what's something you're particularly proud of right now? Perhaps you've reached a big milestone in your life. Maybe you've just acquired a new possession that you're proud of and want to show off.

For example, I start a new job today! I've been out of work for way too long and have pretty severe anxiety. I'm super nervous but incredibly proud of myself for taking the jump back into the workforce!

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I've just completely the draft for the 100th Unusual Species of the day thing on Amino. Really didn't think I'd keep invested in it this long

I should note I'm at around day 65 with actual uploads, and I've got around 180 days planned at the moment. I usually just add new species as I see them on reddit/ FA/ Facebook

Screenshot_20210707-013716.png

I should note they're out of order because I go back and check older drafts for errors consistently before uploading, and it bumps them to the top of the list.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I'm proud that we're living in the early part of the Universe where stars are still being formed and where distant galaxies are still visible. We're living in a unique part of our history where have enough science and technology to see how vast the Universe is but we haven't yet spread out across the stars. Nearly all of the natural beauty of the Universe is still out there, untouched by humanity and waiting to be discovered and we're just now developing the technology that will allow us to finally go beyond our home world's gravity well and see it with our own eyes.

I don't take personal pride in any of these things. I didn't personally do anything to make all of that happen. And yet, I'm proud to be part of the human race at this unique time and place in history.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
I'm proud that I am able to make others smile and laugh. I am not good at therapy talk or life advice, but what I know I can do is be humorous and make a bad situation a little better for many.

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
How well my new markers work. They were $16 when I got them from Amazon, but then the price jumped to $21. So I'm also proud of the deal I got!

Also proud of how good my art looks with these markers. This is why I look at product ratings before I buy!

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
The direction my life is going. Lots of money in the bank and saving up a lot(investments are also showing a lot of promise), driver's license will be achieved come August, and I am exploring what and who I truly am.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I'm proud of... several stuff! Those are not what people would normally feel proud of, I guess. But that's me! ^w^

For example!
Listen to Cosmodrome (Originals WIP 1.13) by Terry on #SoundCloud

I let some of my soundtrack works to see the light of the world! I'm so proud that I can finally accept myself enough to have em shared.. UwU♡

Last edited:

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
My anger issues are finally G O N E. The only time I ever get somewhat angry is during my cycle. Months ago, I would occasionally get angry due to my mental health problems, but I've taken the steps to change my way of thinking and my harmful thought patterns.

It's so liberating. I used to get mad at random for reasons I never knew. It would just spring up and I had no idea why. Part of the change is from my Cymbalta prescription, but a lot of it is from self discipline. I corrected myself every time I felt unwarrented anger until it became second nature to not be that way.

Rayd

profound asshole
i'm proud of somewhat achieving an inner refuge from my shitty life through psychological reflection, meditation and a "mind over matter"/"effect over cause" attitude. i'm proud of my spiritual journey. i don't think i'd be here without the countless psychological tools i've gained throughout it. it has helped me bear to live and has made me a better person. for myself and other people. it hasn't made my life "good" by any means, but it gives me the hope that it could be someday. i'm proud i didn't turn to drugs or self harm and hope that i never do. i'm proud that i'm not a cruel or hateful person despite having every right to be. i'm proud i made it this far and hope that i can make it long enough to experience fulfillment.

RuffTumbling

I'm incredibly proud of myself right now. Does anyone here know about the app Amino? I was on it for a really long time. I decided to create a "migration" from that stupid app. What I mean is: I'm leading a whole crapload of people OFF OF IT. Why is that a good thing? Just google the app and you might get a brief indication as to why. To put it simply: the app is dangerous nowadays. If you think FA is bad, amino is in a whole other ball park when it comes to shady developers, the manipulation of minors, predators, hackers, virus spammers and SO MUCH MORE. I experienced it all on Amino and now I'm leading a great migration off that disgusting shit. I FEEL SO GOOD DOING IT.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I'm incredibly proud of myself right now. Does anyone here know about the app Amino? I was on it for a really long time. I decided to create a "migration" from that stupid app. What I mean is: I'm leading a whole crapload of people OFF OF IT. Why is that a good thing? Just google the app and you might get a brief indication as to why. To put it simply: the app is dangerous nowadays. If you think FA is bad, amino is in a whole other ball park when it comes to shady developers, the manipulation of minors, predators, hackers, virus spammers and SO MUCH MORE. I experienced it all on Amino and now I'm leading a great migration off that disgusting shit. I FEEL SO GOOD DOING IT.
I think I've heard of this migration. How's it going member wise? I've been running a series on the main amino about weird animals but I might join the new one too

RuffTumbling

I think I've heard of this migration. How's it going member wise? I've been running a series on the main amino about weird animals but I might join the new one too
I'm still getting hearts on my original post about leaving amino for good. I made an OFFICAL post with the hashtag WeCameFromAmino or WCFA for people to use on amino and Tumblr. So far there are at least 25 people using it off the app. I'm deleting my amino account at the end of this month so until then I will be posting about the big migration to hopefully get 100's of people to join us. AMINO NEEDS TO DIE. Like, literally for people's safety.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I'm still getting hearts on my original post about leaving amino for good. I made an OFFICAL post with the hashtag WeCameFromAmino or WCFA for people to use on amino and Tumblr. So far there are at least 25 people using it off the app. I'm deleting my amino account at the end of this month so until then I will be posting about the big migration to hopefully get 100's of people to join us. AMINO NEEDS TO DIE. Like, literally for people's safety.
I mean I've literally been dmed by a pedo on there who probably thought I was underaged sooooooo

The current drama is this bot that keeps spamming people. Of course, the mods are doing fuck all and most of the solutions have been propagated by well-known users like PunkSoda