• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you scared of the most

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Heights both thrill and scare me.
Death, not actually the fact of dying itself but if it is a painful death.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
Yeah there's already a thread on this. Ohh well, wreck havok while you can!

My fears are of supernatural beings and poltergeists, sometimes heights, and a small annoyance/irritation with insects.

Shiroka

Love is the message
I'm afraid of spending my life in a place where nobody has any values or morals... yet I keep coming back to these forums. Go figure.

Oh I'm also afraid to die alone. But I suppose I'm not the only one so there's still some hope.

D

Don

I'm deathly afraid of failure, and while I'm not a 'true' perfectionist I'm really damn close to being one.

Spiders as well. All things with 8 legs are inherently evil.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I'm terrified by Alzheimer's. Thankfully, that's not going to even be on the radar for me for a long time. I hope to fuck there's a cure by then.

LolitaOfTheVoid

Necromancer
I'm terrified of phone calls. Like, to the point i start shaking and losing my breath. I HATE talking to people on the phone. It's weird =/

Oh, and heights now. THANKS TOWER OF TERROR <.<

Last edited:

Shiroka

Love is the message
Now that I think about it, anyone heard about the fear that the earth has its gravitic force inverted? As in, getting sucked into the sky? Could you say it's a form of agoraphobia?

Shico

The sun will burn out/blow up

Humans will blow up the earth

Yellowstone blowing up (the entire park is a "caldera" ...look it up, if it blows it would wipe out several states within minutes and effect the entire globe)

The polar shift will happen

A solar flare will bring down everything electronic on the planet including whipe out all electricity and the internet.

The world will slow or stop spinning which will fuck up and kill basically everything.

Deadly pandemic

*looks at what I said
...I need to fucking stop watching the Discovery channel

Kommodore

well what is it?
I'm terrified by Alzheimer's.

Well look on the bright side, after only a few years you wouldn't be scared of it anymore!

As for myself, in a very general sense I hate heights if not on "solid ground." I can be leaning over a cliff with no problem, but things like catwalks under bridges or planes and the like make me extremely uncomfortable.

Riv

My avatar creeps me out.
I am absolutely terrified of furries.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
yeah Im a hardass im not afraid of anything... :V

Suezotiger

Now that I think about it, anyone heard about the fear that the earth has its gravitic force inverted? As in, getting sucked into the sky? Could you say it's a form of agoraphobia?

That does sound rather scary, although, it can never happen unless the Earth turns into antimatter and if it were to touch us, it would obliterate us anyway.

(Fears)

*looks at what I said
...I need to fucking stop watching the Discovery channel

The world is just awesome, isn't it?

As for me, I think the only thing I've ever been afraid of is really tall/fast rollercoasters. I don't get nervous before or after the ride (or the lifthill) but during the ride, they scare the shit out of me. I still love them regardless.

Trance

Likes blueberries?
Spiders.

See my sig. For my reaction to them.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Im actually most scared of being caught high/drunk.
Its more scary sounding when youre high/drunk but whatever.