• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you scared of the most

ChickO'Dee

mostly emotional things like loss of a loved one etc.
but like, physical things? I can play with snakes and spiders, but the moment my zoology teacher brings out the jar of tapeworms, I run for the fucking hills.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I doesn't afraid of anything.

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
I'm scared shitless of being alone in a giant house with long curtains. I'm scared that they'll get wrapped around my mouth and nose and I'll suffocate. Kinda like Sir Ram Ram

coward67

Death in itself, not causes of death strangely enough but the only thing I fear is Death in itself.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
my biggest fear are snakes. i am fine if they are separated by glass but nothing between me and it i freak out... i am also afraid of dieing from old age in my sleep. i want to go out with a spark like some sort of hiking accident where i fall off a cliff or break my back after falling from a tree, something fun.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Parasites, I think people eating sushi are looney. Damn! Would you like at the bloody size of that bastard, honey, get me my knife!

Chaotic_Soma

Being forgotten about and just not needed, I hate the feeling that I'm not needed/wanted haha *scratches head awkwardly*

Other than that I'm not fond of spiders, But not afraid of them.
Like clowns I dislike them as I find them not funny but I'm not afraid of them.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
You guys are gonna call me a huge pussy

But this

I was like 6 and my cousin wanted to fuck with me, so he swam right into the open mouth of that bitch >.>

bane of my existence ever since

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers

But this

I was like 6 and my cousin wanted to fuck with me, so he swam right into the open mouth of that bitch >.>

Afraid of eels and being eaten right? Sounds fine.

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
Being forgotten about and just not needed, I hate the feeling that I'm not needed/wanted haha *scratches head awkwardly*

Other than that I'm not fond of spiders, But not afraid of them.
Like clowns I dislike them as I find them not funny but I'm not afraid of them.

Did you watch IT when you were a kid? I've had a dislike for clowns for the longest time because of that movie :(

alexsbabybear

Loves my Choochootrain

alexsbabybear

Loves my Choochootrain

But this

=O I thought I was the only one scared of that damn thing when I was little xD

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
=O I thought I was the only one scared of that damn thing when I was little xD

Welcome to the club X3

We have cake :D

Edit: Forgot to say, that shit was on a big screen T.V. o.o so imagine that x.x

Last edited:
That does sound rather scary, although, it can never happen unless the Earth turns into antimatter and if it were to touch us, it would obliterate us anyway.

As for me, I think the only thing I've ever been afraid of is really tall/fast rollercoasters. I don't get nervous before or after the ride (or the lifthill) but during the ride, they scare the shit out of me. I still love them regardless.

For the first thing: If the earth and everyone on it changed into antimatter, gravity would not be affected. Antiparticles have exactly the same mass as their corresponding particles, NOT a negative mass.

For the rollercoasters: That's weird, I usually get nervous in line, and on the lift hill, but love the ride itself.