• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite hobbies?

B

blue sky love

Sounds like me. I've got about two gallons of beef stock from the last batch I made. Nothing to put in it.

Yumm~ oh I actually make the roasted chicken just for chicken and veggie soup :3 all chicken meat goes in~

Z

Z-ro

watch
do
listen
say stuff
and regret it afterwards
everyday
every time

N

Nyro46

Drawing and making characters, and writing stories about my characters, are by far my main hobbies (and a large reason as to why I am in this fandom). The only other thing I do often is playing video games. I have a few smaller hobbies which I work on more sporadically, but wish to partake in more often or try to find time to fit them in if I can or have the motivation - making video games (plus I need to learn a bit more on coding), I have been working on my first fursuit for a while, I am also taking up building a gaming PC, I occasionally model in Blender, and I am also currently in a D&D group each Friday night (which is honestly the most I have ever roleplayed in my life).

Nanominyo

I have too many hobbies, too little time. This is a major problem.

- Art (like drawing)
- gaming
- beads
- reading
- walking (yes I mean both walking and hiking)
- collect business cards
- manga (I don’t have a good enough attention span to watch anime for a too long time, often making me drop a series and never return but manga can I read on the go and shit)
- traveling
- culture
- psychology
- social behaviors.
- japan (I am interested in the land and do all I can to learn about the culture, land, social life, food (even though I am picky), language (starting my language class over again because I failed to speak it before summer (well taken we were supposed to be able to hold a minor speech and learn it in a year)) and so on)
- cleaning when I’m alone. I hate doing it when there is others.
- working. Idk why but I enjoy working even if I complain about the work.
- singing.
- decorating
- planning stuff
- boardgames

hannah-j

Deadend the Fox❤️
procrastinating assignments and houseworks

I'm so talented in it
:thug life:

Inkstars

Radioactive Monster
Hiking (I'm in a health situation currently that I can't, but I love going to my local woods)
Reading
Doll Customizing
Long Drives
Baking (cookies and hand pies are my fave things to make)
Cooking (especially pizza, or soup/stew)
History
Creepy stuff especially creepy pastas
Visiting really old graveyards/cemetaries. My girlfriend and I found one recently near where we live that is literally just disappearing into the woods. It's aptly called Old Langely Cemetary. We also found one once that was next to a church that was caving in. That was rad. :)

Liberonscien

I like reading. I like writing deliberately bad fan fictions. I also enjoy writing more serious stuff.

Analysis of unimportant things can be entertaining. I also enjoy discussing science and philosophy. I am not formally educated on philosophy but I enjoy sharing my thoughts on it.

Sirocco~

Victorian Gentleman
Climbing trees, eating berries and fruits, looking for females to mate with, and squawking publicly

C

CrookedCroc

Posting this picture on the internet, only on Friday tho
unnamed (16).gif

Liberonscien

Climbing trees, eating berries and fruits, looking for females to mate with, and squawking publicly
How is the penultimate one going?

Cyanomega

Really like to camp and hike in the fall. Also cabin camping in winter.

D

Deleted member 132067

LARP'ing is hella awesome, very far up my list. But I do miss archery, very much so. It's definitely something I wanna continue again once my studies end next year.