• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite insults, FAF?

Ley

As the title says, what are your favorite insults?

What are the ones you know that go past insult and get artsy?

Whats the best you've been called?

I read one today that went 'I'd call you a cunt, but you lack the depth and the warmth.'

My personal favorite is 'You're so fucking stupid I'd have to draw a sign on your forehead, you fuck'

I've been called 'a bitch worth a can of smashed assholes' before. That one didn't quite make sense, but it was after I stole my friend's phone for a second to text his crush. x3

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I once referred to Joseph Kony as a 'mudslapping hogmonkey'

Dreaming

I was actually discussing this with someone in Skype earlier

[5:22:24 PM] me: Son of fuck, dickwit, asshat, shit for brains, dickweed, stone-cold [actually, can we say that one?], [], moron... I fear my lexicon of insults is too large
[5:22:49 PM] me: Though personally, I've found that they have more effect when used together in a sentence
[5:23:48 PM] me: ''L

Others include ''If I could, I'd have that tattooed to your dick so you'd see the fail everytime you fapped. Everyone you would ever sleep with would see the fail'' and another recent one, ''Tell him you'll get him arrested for indecent exposure of he doesn't cover that dick on his head''.

If you say "With all do respect" before your insult, it makes it a hell of a lot more funny. For example, my all time favorite insult to tell people. "With all do respect. You can suck my balls"

As for someone insulting me.
Some one once called me a "Cock Menace".

I've always loved the absolutely ludicrous insult, "You fucking mouthbreather". Just because it's such a bizarre phrase, and there's no doubt that at times it's true. Also gonna have to quote XKCD when saying that it's fun to say "You goshdarned cunt" just for the contrast.

As for something I made up personally, if someone I know does something breathtakingly stupid like finding it difficult to understand a painfully simple concept like how I can see indoors when wearing sunglasses, usually the same person, I stare for a few seconds then ask, "Are you an amoeba?"

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Mine is taken from Lyle on Sanity Not Included.

'Let me put things into perspective for you. Let's just say, hypothetically, I get AIDS, and I have the cure for AIDS. But the only way to use the cure for AIDS would be to cure AIDS for everyone. I still wouldn't fucking do it. You know why? Because there is the slightest, SLIGHTEST possibility that YOU might have AIDS. Because you are a fucking asshole.'

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I just like it when people mix swear words with other random words, or even other swear words. "fucknugget" for example. I usually just string together obscenities, and that sometimes comes out quite funny.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
I just like it when people mix swear words with other random words, or even other swear words. "fucknugget" for example. I usually just string together obscenities, and that sometimes comes out quite funny.

I love those kinda insults. They're just so flavorsome to use sometimes. Bumblefaggot, Pissmidget and Duckfucker to name a few.

Also, 666 posts! Devil horns! \m/ (>_<) \m/

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
"You know, I don't understand why you're not thanking me right now. I just wasted breath that could have been used for something worth saying, but instead I told an asshole about how much of a prick he is. You're welcome, fucker."

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Hollewanderer said:

This is your face, you flounder. A miserable pile of flesh and organs, so ugly that not even Hell would take it. Once your pitiful wreck of a form is finally extinguished by time, you shall wander the space between this world and the afterlife forever.

Forever empty.

Forever alone.

Forever flat.

You gutless flounder.

I think this one might qualify.

Furryjones

My favourite is to call someone a cheesy prostitute. People don`t understand where the cheesy part comes in and it makes me smile :p

WanderingFox

Future Cho Oyu Summiteer

I spouted one of these in a bout of rage at work today and for some reason I only tend to be creative with these when I'm pissed.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
"Cunt Wagon" is a keeper.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
I must admit I keep coming back to "meanie", as well as "stupidhead"

Just so powerful, man~

Kit H. Ruppell

Littlerock

numb with cold
Shitty-titty gang-bang McButtfucknugget-mobile express. Asspained dickgobbling babymaking cheesefucking gnadcracking nutlicking cuntwiping sharpiepooper boob.

For whatever reason, a friend once described his mother to me as a "$20 whore with a gnarled tree growing out her ass backwards.". He's also referred to others as "Dicknibbling connoisseurs of the presidential cock.", and "Cheaper than a motherfucking postcard stamp ripped in half.", among other things.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
I've grown very fond of "basic bitch" since I first encountered it. I've yet to really use it, I don't know how well it works coming from a mousy middle-class white guy. As far as I can tell, it originated from inner-city women of color. I'm not the insulting type anyway, unless I'm very frustrated and angry, and in that case I'm not very creative.

I can't really recall ever being called by a particularly interesting insult. My friends aren't the sort for it, and I'm not really the kind to attract such attention from stranger.

hogmonkey

Kit H. Ruppell

No, but I did find those critters when I was searching the web to see if the word existed. True story.

H.B.C

Heads Berating Catastrophic
I typically use anus or douchecake.
Sometimes I'll use cumsponge.

Afjcdhjhjhllkl. Omnes, your avvy and signature...
If they're intended to freak people out, then chalk up one more victim.