• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite kind of fries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 134556
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 134556

Fries are a huge staple in the United States where I live, and are the primary usage of potatoes here. I've enjoyed many different kinds, and have a few favorites, such as curly, shoestring, and waffle. I also enjoy sweet potato, if it's cooked right.

I'll leave a chart here for reference, to give you all ideas. Tell me your favorite kinds.

1612471615755.png

Punji

Vaskebjørn
4, 2, and 11, in that order. Alternatively cactus-cut is pretty good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111470

Standard cut, crinkle cut, and stake.

I'd probably eat any fried potato but I wouldn't add anything on top of them like cheese or sauces. Maybe to have them on the side, sure, but not in the same plate as the fries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayd

bullshit detective
hard for me to decide since i feel seasoning and method of cooking is just as important as the style, but if we're just going off the style, i'd say 12, 1, 4 and 9. i used to really like curly fries when i was younger but any time i eat them now i just get reminded of jack in the box curly fries and i want to throw up.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Steak fries... although i think there are garlic streak fries

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
The only one to which I'd likely say no is the sweet potato fries.

Cheese fries are easily the most sought-after appetizer for me. Where I get them, they tend to use shredded cheese (rather than the slice cheese or Cheez Whiz forms I can interpret from that picture) and bacon. (Dunno if I could handle the "cheese curds and gravy" variant.)

With me, I tend to insist any other sauce be on the side. Usually only ketchup, but cheese fries are where I'll allow for ranch dipping sauce. No squirting the ketchup all over the whole plate of fries though - that drives me NUTS.

D

Deleted member 82554

The type that complement my cheesy goodness the best, so all of them.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I'm not a very big fan of fries... I'd probably go with number 1 just because I'm intrigued by the shape.

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
Curly fries, Chick-fil-a waffle fries and Wendy's fries

Oh, and poutine!

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Fries are a huge staple in the United States where I live, and are the primary usage of potatoes here. I've enjoyed many different kinds, and have a few favorites, such as curly, shoestring, and waffle. I also enjoy sweet potato, if it's cooked right.

I'll leave a chart here for reference, to give you all ideas. Tell me your favorite kinds.

View attachment 101081
they all look really nice