• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite kind of fries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 134556
  • Start date

Kinare

RAWR
If just a plain fry, curly or waffle, the latter dipped in ketchup or ranch.

If I get to dress them up (similar to the chili fries example), Baconator fries from Wendys. Cheese. Bacon. Fries. Win.

DrifterJellybean

On the dark side since 2011
Steak, hands down.

Kingman

Inquisitor of the Radical Ordo
12 is the best, 6 is good from Arby's, I don't count tater tots as fries but they are good too.

Other than that, fries are okay as long as they aren't salted. (Other seasonings is different, but I hate salt. ) And they have to be hot and crispy.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Seeing this thread makes me wanna make another kind of fry, that I had years ago, working at a restaurant: Jicama fries. A nice sort of nutty flavor, to them...gonna have to find a jicama, and make some.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
2, 4, 5, 9, 11!

Honestly all fries are good, and potatoes are a very good neutral food source that can go with many different things.

IvoryAvian

Animal and Fantasy Creature Artist
I like curly fries as long as they’re cooked all the way through. (Especially the large curls. Leave them in the oven for too short a time and the center is all hard).

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
My fellow California furs would know: In 'N Out has THE best fries. That being said, standard cut. Simple but satisfying

Bob Rover

Banned
Banned
you ever have those fries that are like a loop?

kinda like an onion ring but it's like a straight fry that goes round in a circle and overlaps itself?

it only really does it once and sometimes you get straighter ones that make like a c shape and sometimes they all knot like a pretzel.

they're not really like the spiral fries because they only make 1 complete loop.

anyone know what i'm talking about?

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
you ever have those fries that are like a loop?

kinda like an onion ring but it's like a straight fry that goes round in a circle and overlaps itself?

it only really does it once and sometimes you get straighter ones that make like a c shape and sometimes they all knot like a pretzel.

they're not really like the spiral fries because they only make 1 complete loop.

anyone know what i'm talking about?
I think I know what you're talking about. They've usually got mild spices on them. Like potato wedges.

This them?

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
The kind that is actually fried and don't behave like wet noodles.

I like my fries fried and to LOOK fried too.