• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite kinds of maw? Why?

Liberonscien

(Maw means mouth.)

Based on the posterior thread.

Which maw types do you find to be the most pleasant? Why? Feel free to post images.

(I use the general term "pleasant" so that you can use whatever metric you like whether that is cute, attractive, adorable, sexually attractive, whatever.)

Canine snoots are my favorite! I don't know why, but I think their length is adorable.

Liberonscien

I like lizard mouths, especially when they are yawning.

Nax04

How you doing
Sharks obviously

N

Nyro46

Carnivores, like dogs or cats or anything similar. Snouts with muzzles and pointy/canine teeth. They look cool.

With tongues / a bit of saliva can be good too.
But I'm not a fan of the overly detailed "vore mouths" where the inside of the mouth is super fleshy and bulbous. That's when it starts to weird me out a little . . . o_O lol

Liberonscien

Carnivores, like dogs or cats or anything similar. Snouts with muzzles and pointy/canine teeth. They look cool.

With tongues / a bit of saliva can be good too.
But I'm not a fan of the overly detailed "vore mouths" where the inside of the mouth is super fleshy and bulbous. That's when it starts to weird me out a little . . . o_O lol
I respectfully disagree. I think that the hyper-detailed vore mouths can be rather pleasant, provided they are free of any blood or internal organs.

Cyanomega

Biased as all hell but

[

N

Nyro46

I respectfully disagree. I think that the hyper-detailed vore mouths can be rather pleasant, provided they are free of any blood or internal organs.
Meh, to each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I feel like it more often appeals to a fetish (maybe not for everyone, but for the most part anyway), which isn't really a fetish I'm super into.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Ridgid snouts. Actually, I do know why, it adds a touch of ugliness that makes a creature look gnarly and boss.

Liberonscien

Not sure how to post in this thread without getting banned. -3-

Not sure if Lovecraft or Final Fantasy...
-opens image in other tab- ah, Final Fantasy.
Why would you get banned? Direct message me?

SwiftDog

Smdh
Banned
Canine maws are the best. My dog lets me stick my entire hand in his mouth which is kinda interesting.

Z

Z-ro

Hell nah
to the nah nah nah
hell to the nah!
Hell Nah, to the nahnahnah, Hell to the Nah!!!

Liberonscien

Canine maws are the best. My dog lets me stick my entire hand in his mouth which is kinda interesting.
That sounds interesting. What does it feel like?