• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite kinds of paw?

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Inspired by the posterior thread. :p

Favourite types of paws? I love me some soft fuzzy paws with pads and claws. Cute!

Let's not beat around the bush and just get to the paws. :D Just remember to be careful as always about posting some of the more sultry content directly!

Here's one to start us off!

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Only Grief and (Giant Amanda) go around barepawed, most of my characters wear footwear. It's mostly for the ones who are Godzilla sized that I do this, and mostly because Grief wants to be thought of like Godzilla when he turns giant-sized (he has an ego), and Amanda doesn't care because she's now 90-meters and super omega magical, (she also doesn't care.)

Most of my normal characters wear normal socks and footwear though.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I do like some soft furred clawed paws, but things such as talons are good in their own way as well- but soft padded furred paws definitely good paw

BlackDragonAJ89

Bumbling Everyman
It's gonna be:

Hooves: Not very good at gripping, but very sturdy and an extremely useful thing to kick someone with.

Talons/Clawed Foot: A bit better at gripping things, and possibly features some of the biggest claws around.

But of course, the best?

Human/Primate Hands and Feet: Sure, they're boring, they may not have the biggest of claws, but opposable thumbs and plantigrade feet really make it easy to get things done.

Kinare

RAWR
Catto paws of course. Toe beans, smol floofs, can make dough, good at ouching on accident while trying to make hooman skin into dough - what more could you want?

No, I'm not biased in the least!

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Any kind that involves webbing

Water based use is important

Last edited:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I have pretty specific design that I always use in my art. Very human-like in shape, but with only four toes, with claws. Fur-covered including soles, but with pads on toes, forefoot (aka. ball) and heel.

Even for my hoofers, I have a variant of this design, once named "planti-hoof feet" by someone.

D

Deleted member 111470

For anthro characters? None, it weirds me out.

For real animals? Cat paws. Domestic cats, big cats, whatever. I like cats.

MadXStitcher

I like five-fingered hands. I tend to not do pads, because they seem like more of a distraction than anything. There are some logistics there that don't make sense, but human hands are easier for me to draw, and I don't like to over-complicate it.

For feet, I like a weird blend. I like the four-toed paws, with pads and claws. I also like them a bit longer than they should be, but plantigrade. Underwear-clad example: www.furaffinity.net: paradise by Neon

The exception to pads being if the animal doesn't have them. Paw pads on rabbits put me right off.

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
Nice plush footpaws that are still planti and for hand paws massive squishy and awkward

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
Four toes, claws, with decent sized toes but not a huge paw. Pretty close to human proportions, but I looooove the digitigrade aesthetic! Bonus points for good pads.

Exactly like this!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Inspired by the posterior thread. :p

Favourite types of paws? I love me some soft fuzzy paws with pads and claws. Cute!

Let's not beat around the bush and just get to the paws. :D Just remember to be careful as always about posting some of the more sultry content directly!

Here's one to start us off!

The kind that lovingly holds me at night...<dreamy smile>